**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

11995F9C-A152-4007-8C3F-672DABE9A554.jpeg

Scored this oxford for 45 lol

Buying Lo for the lo is turning into a game of its own. Pretty fun haha
"Turing into?" Buying Lo for the low was always the name of the game, for me. It got crazy during the "VGA/$5000.00 Snow Beach era" around '06-'08, when cats were actually bragging about how much they paid. When was that part of the game?

One item in this picture I copped for $20 bucks. One Item I copped for... considerabley higher.

resize-IMG_0288.jpg

I want them all to be the $20.00 buck deal. I pulled the trigger on the higher one due to my long history with the seller, me selling him my old one back in the day because it was too small, but always regretting it. This particular item is made of unobtaininum, and were rare even back then. Then I spent years trying to get the item back. Finally closed the loop, didn't get my original back from him, but got one of his triples in the right size! On personal calculation, it was worth the jump. But spending high just because? Never that.

Which is the $20.00 item? Really doesn't matter cause it's still just as dope.

Last edited:
Good look and stay on your grind, health wise. We aint doin' nothing but getting older, and without your health, none of it matters. Stay mental, and congrats on getting down to fighting wieght, Krash! Plus I see you out there with the artwork, everywhere!
Thank you brother fame✊🏾

"Turing into?" Buying Lo for the low was always the name of the game, for me. It got crazy during the "VGA/$5000.00 Snow Beach era" around '06-'08, when cats were actually bragging about how much they paid. When was that part of the game?

One item in this picture I copped for $20 bucks. One Item I copped for... considerabley higher.

resize-IMG_0288.jpg

I want them all to be the $20.00 buck deal. I pulled the trigger on the higher one due to my long history with the seller, me selling him my old one back in the day because it was too small, but always regretting it. This particular item is made of unobtaininum, and were rare even back then. Then I spent years trying to get the item back. Finally closed the loop, didn't get my original back from him, but got one of his triples in the right size! On personal calculation, it was worth the jump. But spending high just because? Never that.

Lol i was still in high school back then so im guess im a little behind. Plus theres not alot of things i like. Probably 3 sneakers i can stand. But the lo is different

resize-IMG_0288.jpg

the 20 buck deal is a insta buy every time. When $40 starts getting too high cuz you just know.

Hat is type shallow jus like the Respect wildlife joint. Idk what little kid head *** they use to model hats off of but they need to stop. Only the long bill stadium hats fit me smh
95382317-ABD1-4F6F-903F-BC7310D0D5C0.jpeg
C502FD27-11F2-412E-85D5-C2AD3D493B38.jpeg

The “Sneakers”/ Boots are fire definitely double up worthy. Gotta grab the Red Lo cut ones and the pants now too. Wouldn't be mad if they dropped a Black high cut pair or even Wheat.
A0C5638D-02D2-4881-B558-6837AD3349EB.jpeg
Good to know on the hats. Interested in both but might pass now.

The Rowing Bear sweatshirt from 2018 is apparently at the outlets according to what I'm seeing on eBay. If anyone comes across them lmk. I'm searching for one.

been eyeing a polo jacket from macys for the longest... waiting for the right sale to pull the trigger... hopefully it is on sale next week

The Rowing Bear sweatshirt from 2018 is apparently at the outlets according to what I'm seeing on eBay. If anyone comes across them lmk. I'm searching for one.
They had them at nine for like 90 or 100 a few months ago. Sold out too quick to catch it on sale. I bought one in a L but need an XL

Hat is type shallow jus like the Respect wildlife joint. Idk what little kid head *** they use to model hats off of but they need to stop. Only the long bill stadium hats fit me smh
95382317-ABD1-4F6F-903F-BC7310D0D5C0.jpeg
C502FD27-11F2-412E-85D5-C2AD3D493B38.jpeg

The “Sneakers”/ Boots are fire definitely double up worthy. Gotta grab the Red Lo cut ones and the pants now too. Wouldn't be mad if they dropped a Black high cut pair or even Wheat.
A0C5638D-02D2-4881-B558-6837AD3349EB.jpeg
Both hats fit fine, you might have a dome lol

I def got a dome and the blue respect hat was like a baby hat on me :lol: nothing new tho this has been my exp with RL hats for the longest.
Do you have any of the winter stadium P wing hats?—There was a black one and a white one and they were like polyester material with the velcro strap… (ended up at tjx, marshalls)

The blue navy wildlife hat that you have Has the same branding on the back as those pwing hats i.e. the pony and the words on the back. Also has the cloth on the inside. If they are the same i need one For sure.

Do you have any of the winter stadium P wing hats?—There was a black one and a white one and they were like polyester material with the velcro strap… (ended up at tjx, marshalls)

The blue navy wildlife hat that you have Has the same branding on the back as those pwing hats i.e. the pony and the words on the back. Also has the cloth on the inside. If they are the same i need one For sure.
I stuck with the longbills in the stadium hats and only copped the blue respect hat because I was too cheap to ante up on the longbill respect hat. I got the frog camo one but wanted a solid colored 1 as well.

I just need some navy blue corduroy pants and I'm ready to walk around the ski lodge.
Not bad for 70.00. The zippers have polo engraved on them but they didn't embroider the ski man. That is dumb. Bucket, hoodie, and corduroys.

ski pic.jpg

zip pic.jpg

string.jpg

Engraved tips. But they didnt embroider the ski man?
They put effort in and then just stopped.

Last edited:
Speaking of LO for the LO

I source From a veryyyyy cheap place and two items I came across within the same time frame....

Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 10.18.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 10.15.16 PM.png

I started to become a savage in the area I found those items in thinking there would be more stuff... but there wasn't ... but I just walked up found those items and dipped so it was a quick flip day

but....

I sold both for nowhere near what I could've gotten a few years ago...

If I come across anything I'll definitely be posting here though... but normally I just find rando polo shirts

Back
Top Bottom