**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Random pick ups lol

AB33CDDC-CA8C-4EF0-8408-85540E88DCA7.jpeg

Been banned for a week. Black Friday week was good to me. Grabbed a few longtime wants.
C8323F9B-291D-482B-B1FA-A8204AF9E08C.jpeg

had the jeans finally scooped the button up same print.
11A2F2EA-35A7-49F4-B802-FD3A2F66B2C2.jpeg

Talked dude into $20 a shirt. Not mad.
0022FBAB-5BDB-4076-AFB4-748614765DC7.jpeg

Ya’ll know bag but the shirt been looking for in my size for a minute. Almost got the Key West collection looking decent.
13C00DA8-D5B3-4BF5-A1AB-EDD639FCEED3.jpeg

And these baby’s speak for themselves. For is perfect was worried they might run snug in XL. Beautiful to me. :D
I wanted both of these sweaters but the universe thought otherwise

Do I pull the trigger for $200?!?! I know I’ll be kicking my self if I can get it later for $150 or lower.
47D98B7E-EAE9-4929-BAFC-47945EF534E8.png
I want this hoodie too. It seems like it will be a classic. However, this thing is PAPER thin brotha. I remember when the Navy crest turtleneck came out two years ago and I was more than happy to pay around 200 for that at Macy’s… But this thin hoodie? I don’t feel like it’s worth even 200.

I want this hoodie too. It seems like it will be a classic. However, this thing is PAPER thin brotha. I remember when the Navy crest turtleneck came out two years ago and I was more than happy to pay around 200 for that at Macy’s… But this thin hoodie? I don’t feel like it’s worth even 200.
Looks like a kids hoodie. And if the quality aint there its not gonna be a classic. All sized are still availiable cus its not even worth 200. Dont fall for the hype. You decide the value not ralph. no paper thin hoodie can be valued at 200. Get the sportsman, eagle or red bear sweater. Just by holding those sweaters you can tell they have some value.

just copped the jacket ive been eyeing on macys since it finally went on sale for cheap... ill take pictures once i get it..they ran out of medium so i copped a small... hopefully it fits and if not ill return it

Do I pull the trigger for $200?!?! I know I’ll be kicking my self if I can get it later for $150 or lower.
47D98B7E-EAE9-4929-BAFC-47945EF534E8.png

whats the fit on these? I wear a M in rugby’s and Hoodies.. I want to cop but just want to know if Ineed to go a size up or just get my regular size. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Looks like a kids hoodie. And if the quality aint there its not gonna be a classic. All sized are still availiable cus its not even worth 200. Dont fall for the hype. You decide the value not ralph. no paper thin hoodie can be valued at 200. Get the sportsman, eagle or red bear sweater. Just by holding those sweaters you can tell they have some value.
Where do you think they went wrong on the ski hoodie opposed to the BMX hoodie? Because the BMX hoodie is then also but is it the graphic that takes the cake?theres just something off about the ski one. Maybe its the polo letters on the side..or maybe because the ski graphic looks like 2002 old navy kids shirt

Been banned for a week. Black Friday week was good to me. Grabbed a few longtime wants.
C8323F9B-291D-482B-B1FA-A8204AF9E08C.jpeg

had the jeans finally scooped the button up same print.
11A2F2EA-35A7-49F4-B802-FD3A2F66B2C2.jpeg

Talked dude into $20 a shirt. Not mad.
0022FBAB-5BDB-4076-AFB4-748614765DC7.jpeg

Ya’ll know the bag but the shirt been looking for in my size for a minute. Almost got the Key West collection looking decent.
13C00DA8-D5B3-4BF5-A1AB-EDD639FCEED3.jpeg

And these baby’s speak for themselves. Fit is perfect was worried they might run snug in XL. Beautiful to me. :D
What u get banned for

Can anyone tell me sizing on the red or yellow ski vest from last year? Does it run big??I noticed the downhill skier longsleeve shirts were huge

Can anyone tell me sizing on the red or yellow ski vest from last year? Does it run big??I noticed the downhill skier longsleeve shirts were huge

YMMV. I've had to start sizing down on everything from sweaters to casual shirts because the RL fits have been wildly inconsistent. Been a lot of trial and error with items I've purchased. Might help to buy two and return the one that doesn't fit if you can.

YMMV. I've had to start sizing down on everything from sweaters to casual shirts because the RL fits have been wildly inconsistent. Been a lot of trial and error with items I've purchased. Might help to buy two and return the one that doesn't fit if you can.
Yeah I know I’m just trying to hit on these lower prices on eBay now that everything is not $200 anymore.

Where do you think they went wrong on the ski hoodie opposed to the BMX hoodie? Because the BMX hoodie is then also but is it the graphic that takes the cake?theres just something off about the ski one. Maybe its the polo letters on the side..or maybe because the ski graphic looks like 2002 old navy kids shirt
Overdone. Massive graphic plus writing down one arm plus patch on the other plus gradient colors. They should've gone with a solid, the graphic, and the P rubber patch only

outerwear in the downhill ski capsule runs big. Have the red vest, blue and yellow hoodie and the goose. Tried and returned the hoodie with skier on the back which was even more huge than the others. Had to size down on all.

Pullover hoodies from that line were tts as was the sui sweatshirt and 92 ski sweatshirt.

Back
Top Bottom