**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Found a white rugby in one of my bins. I only messed with them in white. Forgot I had it.
Needs to go to the cleaners.

WHITE RUGBY.jpg

20191210_173429.jpg

I cant work at Polo. Custies would ask me for pieces he don't make any more. lol

Another crazy white rugby

anchor rugby.jpg

You need new illustrators as well Ralph Lauren.

Last edited:
7854E995-D48E-425B-8189-38E29D8F6AA5.jpeg

Been there / rocked that
Thirstin literally had bags of these rugby when they dropped and was giving them away
I got mine bnwt from my guy polo pirate
Years ago
Hey I like all the colors but I do like the blue Better overall. The pink woman’s version is fire on the right lady.
Let not act this is the only overhyped lo piece anything snow beach anyone?!
Grail??? I don’t apply that to anything
I just cop and rock.
DEC1C83C-339C-4507-9DC4-DCCA32D0892C.jpeg

Rare 7 man & horse turtleneck
There are several versions to the multiple man&horse equestrian design that go under the radar
CHURCH, Krash! I came here to post the truth, but you handled that, and then some. PREACH!

(and they don't even begin to overstand that Decept in the background. Too live!)

WhT thread was this???
:nerd:
I’m not reopening it. It’s been edited heavily and locked. I went 18 dummy got spanked.
You got bigger fish to fry with that mojo ****.
Prayers to your step pops. Voodoo **** is real tho.
Fools making jokes but there are other things we know nothing of. Hope he pulls through.

Dusty Lo heads still going to complain that RL isn't giving them their due.
I missed this. I would like for you to describe who your were aiming at when you fired these shots, and why you seem to have a real issue with 1st gen Polo loyalists? I'm an older guy, but very new to RL in the larger scope of when the "culture" of obtaining large amounts of RL clothing started. I remember having similar feelings towards guys that simply didn't want to pass the knowledge/torch to newcomers like myself.

My problem was ignorance; not knowing and refusing to be open.

The pinnacle was the VGA storming of NT a few years back that is well documented. More than a few good NT members that also happened to be VGA members, and good VGA members stuck around and educated NTers by sharing their thoughts and the history, and still continue to now. We now have a blended community here on NT of youths and veterans, making the the most active RL msg board on the web.

So I ask you, why do you feel the way that you do about the 1st gen Polo Loyalists? Did you feel disrespected by someone, or is it just that you want to be at odds with them? You have every right to stand on your own opinions, I'm just curious to know.

I'm not reading all of that. You have 50+ year olds crying on the Internet and social media that Ralph owes them and he needs to pay homage. Pay homage for what? You guys were criminals who bragged about stealing his clothing from department stores around the city or off of people's back. Featuring the Bury Me With the Lo book on the app should have been enough. He went one step further and embraced Thirstin Howl himself. When is enough enough for them?

I'm not reading all of that. You have 50+ year olds crying on the Internet and social media that Ralph owes them and he needs to pay homage. Pay homage for what? You guys were criminals who bragged about stealing his clothing from department stores around the city or off of people's back. Featuring the Bury Me With the Lo book on the app should have been enough. He went one step further and embraced Thirstin Howl himself. When is enough enough for them?
Okay. What does any of that have to do with you?

1st gen polo loyalist???
:rofl:
yall take buying clothes waaaay to seriously
Got a better name?

ralph don't want no smoke hes a business man making money

WARNING!!! and someone said it before OZNICO.com is FAKE AF just got an orange hi tech tee xxl mislabeled EEG instead of TTG had 2 white tags on the lower side not the usual 1 for cutting off the lettering on the plate not as thick as other colors I have you can see some glue coming thu looks a lil off when wearing it too oh well at least it was only a tee and not a fake jacket for $500 STAY AWAY from OZNICO don't want another lo head to get ripped off hunting for items Merry Xmas happy new year everyone

p.s. apologies to frisco style and the entire Bay Area I was on an ego trip and dumped it on polo club im nothing special and neither is my collection
p.p.s. Raekwon should have been included in very ralph props to the lo-lifes for making the cut they deserve it

polo on polo players!!

WARNING!!! and someone said it before OZNICO.com is FAKE AF just got an orange hi tech tee xxl mislabeled EEG instead of TTG had 2 white tags on the lower side not the usual 1 for cutting off the lettering on the plate not as thick as other colors I have you can see some glue coming thu looks a lil off when wearing it too oh well at least it was only a tee and not a fake jacket for $500 STAY AWAY from OZNICO don't want another lo head to get ripped off hunting for items Merry Xmas happy new year everyone

p.s. apologies to frisco style and the entire Bay Area I was on an ego trip and dumped it on polo club im nothing special and neither is my collection
p.p.s. Raekwon should have been included in very ralph props to the lo-lifes for making the cut they deserve it

polo on polo players!!

Schiesse.
Almost bought something there last month but went back to Dillards. Item came up on detailed search. Appreciate post. Didnt recall last warning.

I use paypal. I don't trust nobody. Talk all you want. Craft the most brilliant excuses. I dont get my item shipped in 2 weeks,
I sing to Paypal like Sammy the Bull. Week later your account is now overdrawn in the amount of
my damn money. Thank You Mr. Elon Musk (Paypal's inventor).

musk polo.jpg

We don't have problems getting that Polo... try this.

Last edited:
Just got back from my local mall in Toronto; clearance +20% off barcode was very dangerous for my wallet but luckily only left with one piece. Couldn't say no to this bear at the price, $99 CAD(~$75 USD) tax inc.
IMG_1176.JPG

They also had some very nice other stuff on clearance plus 20% off; BMX Hoodie (L,XL), Freestyle ski New York Team half-zip (S,M) & that sportsman patch anorak (S) which I honestly might have to buy just for all the patches :lol:

Latest Puchase: Marked my most wanted item off of my RL wishlist; I only have 1 item left on my list.

Polo Patchwork Knit Toggle Jacket

Screenshot_20191211-224311_Instagram.jpg

I passed on this years ago...Instant Regret. I realized how well made this item was and that RL has offered nothing like it since. I finally added this today, still new with tags.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom