**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

RL inseams are crazy inconsistent yo.. I need a 34 inseam and out of the 3 jeans I just got one Is 32, another 33, and the last 34, smdh..

Sizes more like a suggested range from rl not an exact measurement ever
been battling that for 25+ years plus weight fluctuations don’t help either trust me I know

Last edited:
I always enjoy Ralph Lauren's launch process and getting a chance to see the small changes they make between the prototypes, salesman samples, and final products.
The final products are usually altered; I feel the reasons are manufacturing costs and designs that didn't test well

* Below you can see the sample vest on the left has a larger, traditional sheepskin collar than the version released with the smaller club collar
20191213_131135.jpg

I always enjoy Ralph Lauren's launch process and getting a chance to see the small changes they make between the prototypes, salesman samples, and final products.
The final products are usually altered; I feel the reasons are manufacturing costs and designs that didn't test well

* Below you can see the sample vest on the left has a larger, traditional sheepskin collar than the version released with the smaller club collar
20191213_131135.jpg
This **** is beautiful

New cp 93 bear hoodie.
I rather have a white knitted sweater crew neck cp 93 bear.
The white boat club saga continues.

cp 93 bear.jpg

Better than the striped versions in my humble opinion.

Make the graphic bigger on the bear items. #BEST SELLER
It is not adorable when the bear is not big.
Females want to hug you when the bear is bigger.

Bring back this jacket and you will have #BEST SELLER
yacht jacket.jpg

Last edited:
New cp 93 bear hoodie.

cp 93 bear.jpg

It is not adorable when the bear is not big.
Females want to hug you when the bear is bigger.

Bring back this jacket and you will have #BEST SELLER
yacht jacket.jpg
Cp-93 bear a teaser for more cp-93 in the summer pace your selves lo heads

The bear should be bigger. Sample.
Your girlfriend should want to hug you when she sees it.
Or she should want to wear it.

Sample.jpg

Good fashion is psychology as much as economy.
I turned a 160.00 "maybe" purchase to a OMG cute must have it purchase.
Scale and proportion. Renaissance art has taught me proper scale is essential.

Last edited:
I know I've said it before, but the sizing inconsistency is one of my major gripes with the brand. Bought four flannels and the fit is all over the place. One of them in particular I'm really disappointed in. Love the color scheme (Plum with a hint of green and suede elbows), but the material of the shirt is flimsy. Thought it would be a bit heavier.

Ralphie trying to get your yacht challenge dough first then hit you with the realness you really want that cp-93 maybe that A3 line coming too in April/may we in reruns now with this stuff be selective my gs

His new or post 90's illustrators don't know much about fashion psychology and
proportion in print work. They always miss when a few minor adjustments can fix 90% of the sportswear. Welp enough of me giving away my expensive art history education for free.
Good night fellow polo collectors.

A larger teddy would not look right on the cotton sweatshirts, they are appropriately sized imo.

Yes. I have a custom hoodie with a modern bear and it is huge. Had it been scaled down like the regular ones or even the Hi Tech bear, they'd be perfect.

I would buy this in a heart beat over a little bear.

Sample 2.
Ignore the draw strings. Too lazy to fire up adobe illustrator and photo shop to edit them out.
sample 2.jpg

Instant Classic. Scaled to catch a female's eye. Women are nurturing.
Psychology my friends.
You know if this was at Prince street. It would be SOLD OUT.

Last edited:
A huge vinyl print on a cotton sweatshirt is gross.

if you want the big bear get the sweater.

Exactly right. They would not screen print. They would vinyl press and it would be
disgusting. A white knit crewneck with a big bear would be great.

Silk or nylon Safari windbreaker Sample 3.
Unisex.
Let me log off before I get crazy.

safari.jpg

Last edited:
Macy’s sold out that blue ski hoodie.... interesting..... it can be had for less on RL which has still a FSR unless Macy’s is ridding some of their stock back to the distributor

New cp 93 bear hoodie.

cp 93 bear.jpg

Disagreement. This^^^ is perfect. See Crest post. But in today's age, the "bigger" crowd is winning, so let it live.

I would buy this in a heart beat over a little bear.

Sample 2.
Ignore the draw strings. Too lazy to fire up adobe illustrator and photo shop to edit them out.
sample 2.jpg

Instant Classic. Scaled to catch a female's eye. Women are nurturing.
Psychology my friends.
You know if this was at Prince street. It would be SOLD OUT.

every girl I ever met thinks all this lo looks the same all they care about what's in your pocket and what's in your wallet im the bear not the shirt

Back
Top Bottom