**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I came very close to getting the hi tech hoodie but the sizing was a little wonky. I’m 6’1 and it barely was touching my belt line. Width wise was fine, but it just ran super short. .
BE9D8B8C-86B2-48E5-9D26-47D6C0C2500A.jpeg

Ralph's infamous "Danny Devito" cut!

Macys is killing me right now, they'res this simple bear hat I want that qualifies for a 20 off 48 but I cant use it because its already discounted to 40.99. With the code it would drop to 35

Macys is killing me right now, they'res this simple bear hat I want that qualifies for a 20 off 48 but I cant use it because its already discounted to 40.99. With the code it would drop to 35

This

They knew what they were doing, it only really works for the scarfs and gloves above $48

On that same note I went ahead and picked up both colors of the P racing and alpine hats, marked down of course.

0068A04F-C84C-4677-9A5F-69276052CCB0.png

P.S. Guys Macy’s is the last too carry the hat

Last edited:
Interesting conversation with a former cut and sew designer at Rugby. Starts at 10:00 minute mark, the interview reflects his career as a whole but the important part starts their. Ends at 18:00

Last edited:
Ciongoli is no longer at Eidos but I really like what he’s doing at 18East

He has a good eye for fabrics, especially his knits.

I still can’t believe tha bike hoodie was a Macy’s exclusive. I’m happy y’all brought it to my attention and I grabbed it during the 30% off sale. After it first sold out, as soon as it popped back up I grabbed one, and I like the slight oversized fit. I’ve been waiting for it to pop up other places and it’s been three months!

I was gonna grab that blue/yellow windbreaker but 800 was too much, even at 30% still too steep.

I still can’t believe tha bike hoodie was a Macy’s exclusive. I’m happy y’all brought it to my attention and I grabbed it during the 30% off sale. After it first sold out, as soon as it popped back up I grabbed one, and I like the slight oversized fit. I’ve been waiting for it to pop up other places and it’s been three months!

I was gonna grab that blue/yellow windbreaker but 800 was too much, even at 30% still too steep.

Not a Macy's exclusive (maybe online exclusive?). Where I'm from they're still sitting on clearance racks at 50% off, almost bought a large today but I'm too lazy to go through the hassle of flipping on ebay.

Not a Macy's exclusive (maybe online exclusive?). Where I'm from they're still sitting on clearance racks at 50% off, almost bought a large today but I'm too lazy to go through the hassle of flipping on ebay.
They were never on rl.com though..macys in store and online only place i saw them

They were never on rl.com though..macys in store and online only place i saw them

This
I didn't see it carried by any other retailer online or overseas. Like the polosport windbreaker was regional based on color the US got the blue and white, overseas got the blue and green.

Anyone try Ralph's bags? They have a pebbled briefcase and duffel 40% eligible and I've rarely seen that online ...

Already copped so come hell or high water I'm talking them up lol ...

Back
Top Bottom