**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Someone with the switcheroo and changed tags for a hi tech and returned the vtg polo flag sweater I think
727AD7C3-1EE9-4DD9-BB8F-D7962D287AC5.jpeg
DE25096A-23C5-423E-99EB-2379D806FDB1.jpeg
597EB621-F1DF-4F06-8DEF-1981F6B0054A.jpeg
E8D92C60-0B0D-45B2-912B-F92B9181D71E.jpeg
Now this was my specialty back in the day. Never was a booster, never went on that million man mia. Just that one-man surgical strike. Money did change hands, just not the amount they was asking. Down here, I didn't have any booster connect, so I had to be the plug!

Now this was my specialty back in the day. Never was a booster, never went on that million man mia. Just that one-man surgical strike. Money did change hands, just not the amount they was asking. Down here, I didn't have any booster connect, so I had to be the plug!
My guy i see you, used to do this when i worked in the meat dept of a grocery store in highschool. Was bringing home tbones for a couple of bucks :pimp:

Was browsing around trying to find some bits in the sales, wasn’t really anything I really wanted. Went on a vintage hunt last couple days and managed to pick up all of these items for less than a buck. Happy days.

THIS^^^! Man, I be up on Ebay, broad searching for vintage Lo, seeing mad, mad FLAMES... all in size schmedium. And then I'll think of this forum, you young, slim cats, (no ho/horse/catsmo), with seemingly endless disposable income, cold slaying the app and the new releases. And I think to myself, "these foos could be collection GODS if they went the vintage route." Now, you don't, and you won't, because the old stuff doesn't hold the same wieght to y'all. But, good grief... just take OG Kswiss hoodies. They apperantly come exclusively in size Japan Schemdium, and there are some out there in prestine condition for the low, actually, as compared to these $650 dollar new joints that won't be classic. Sorry, just a rant, from your old Uncle Famous. Do you, my Gs.

THIS^^^! Man, I be up on Ebay, broad searching for vintage Lo, seeing mad, mad FLAMES... all in size schmedium. And then I'll think of this forum, you young, slim cats, (no ho/horse/catsmo), with seemingly endless disposable income, cold slaying the app and the new releases. And I think to myself, "these foos could be collection GODS if they went the vintage route." Now, you don't, and you won't, because the old stuff doesn't hold the same wieght to y'all. But, good grief... just take OG Kswiss hoodies. They apperantly come exclusively in size Japan Schemdium, and there are some out there in prestine condition for the low, actually, as compared to these $650 dollar new joints that won't be classic. Sorry, just a rant, from your old Uncle Famous. Do you, my Gs.
Legit everything online that is vintage is small or medium esp the old rugby by ralph stuff… It pisses me off man

Broz I can’t deal with this app stuff… These Easter colors all this nonsense what happened to Winter?

Was browsing around trying to find some bits in the sales, wasn’t really anything I really wanted. Went on a vintage hunt last couple days and managed to pick up all of these items for less than a buck. Happy days
74138CEF-779C-4026-BA97-234DE7A992ED.jpeg

528E5100-E8E9-4923-814E-4892DFA42461.jpeg

4D4D7023-E746-4A32-BCF9-5B9DD5246E9D.jpeg
Same ....but I need to stay off that ho!! Lol
Got a few things coming in for some new custom projects ....stay tuned

Lol at the Sigma Pants. Not for nothing if I was Sigma I’d cop. Accident or not it’s kinda cool and will probably be a quick one off thing that doesn’t retro or happen again in the future.

I’m only familiar with D9 frats/ sororities I wonder how hard it is to come up with new 3 letter Greek combinations. Every time I’ve visited non-HBCU’s I’ve been surprised with how many other orgs are really out there. Not to mention the misc honor societies etc.

Sigmas still wouldn't be able to rock them because of the Mason symbol unless the Sigma in question is part of both orgs.

Back
Top Bottom