**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

1578615773704.png

Looks like I'll have to continue the search later this year for this piece. Don't think I'll find it for a decent price this winter.

Check your PM

Peace, do you know if these are essentially the Overlooking the Hudson caps, but with patches? I believe that's the case. The Overlooking the Hudson blank longbills are phenomenal. I have a green nylon and grey sweatshirt material cap. Dude that sells them used to frequent VGA. 100% good money. I like the way these racing caps came out because the patches are on point and well placed but I still think the bulk of the credit for these caps should go to OTH. Can't wait til he drops some of the other things that he has in the works. Wish he would restock those summer colors cause oohwee, those were fresh. Gotta credit FamousName for the put on there.
Aye, bro! It’s the overlooking the Hudson caps that the lad has used and put his own custom patches onto. He’d posted on ig they had some restocks of the plain colourways as well

Nothing beats Brooklyn basements and the rohe project hats. There’s are crafted better than most tec hats. The dedication to fine details on these crowns are phenomenal. There are a few others on the gram that get busy two and not just lo inspired hats but original designs that uses everything from north face book bags to nautica swim shorts to construct crowns.
Word, bro. I hear you! After a few of the Rohe hats, just whenever they pop up I don’t have the bread, lol. The orange line hat is bananas.

Them waesworld hats look pretty solid also, need to venture further in my custom hat search, haha

Anyone have this jacket and know how it runs? Website says 24 1/2 inch chest for a medium, seems like it runs big
Not sure what your asking. Someone saying "runs big " or "runs small" is subjective. 24.5 inches is definitive. Time to bust out your measuring tape.

Nothing beats Brooklyn basements and the rohe project hats. There’s are crafted better than most tec hats. The dedication to fine details on these crowns are phenomenal. There are a few others on the gram that get busy two and not just lo inspired hats but original designs that uses everything from north face book bags to nautica swim shorts to construct crowns.
I've owned a couple of Brooklyn Basements hats. For me personally, there was always something that slightly felt off with the fit. Wish I would've kept the ones I had tho and brought them to a tailor cause they had some dope ****. Over the years, I had the Red and Blue stadium joints, the Purple Team/False hat, the Navy and red K Swiss hats, the Red 1992 party collaboration hat and a couple of blanks. Never had any Rohe hats but they definitely had some HEAT. I just can't bring myself to pay over $100 for a cap. The OTH caps have a better fit for me. No drop in the quality either, they kinda filled in that void.

Any ideas on how well (or otherwise) the ****e rubbery print survives been worn and washed on those Sportsman tees?

1578678575426.jpeg

It’s going cheap now but if it’s just gonna peel off I won’t bother.

A couple people just posted themselves getting that jacket in the $300 range. Not sure that's an easy feat tho.

Finally rocked the right fit for a little family adventure, always take my girlfriend and daughter to these beautiful spots in Scotland, but always end up wishing I’d worn something that goes with the scenery. Sportsman/Country and Scottish scenery goes together real nice, haha. Still not able to get a photo without looking like an awkward weirdo right enough...:rofl:
40B27585-1EDD-462F-8F9D-F952BEA22B3E.jpeg

3B798844-065E-47A2-BE0F-C944E085B4C9.jpeg

I will get this when it drops. If there is no glued up lettering.
1578707691017.png

Never mind, I copped it already.
93 coat.jpg

Green sleeves are better. Fukk that I think Im done. What could he possibly have left.
Glad I sent back the P racer pullover. I like these colors better. Cancelled my Nautica jacket order. lol
The colors are perfect. He did not use the green on the P racer jacket. Thats why I returned it.
Too much black and yellow. This green blue and yellow is more 90s.

1578717095371.png

Feels like I'm back in jr high surfing to KP
on the back of the bus. lmao They did it again with this one.
1578717989194.png

Last edited:
Random as hell but are Ralph Lauren stores the only place to get their gift cards or would Macy’s have them?

Glad I didnt get the cookie goose and sent back the P racer alpine
belted jacket. This jacket has better colors.
1578715416371.png

1578715572119.png

1578715590014.png

1578715612749.png
1578715630417.png

Form meets function in this color-blocked jacket, which unites lightweight, water-repellent fabric with utilitarian elements like breathable zip vents and mesh lining. Its bold graphics nod to Ralph Lauren's iconic Polo collections of the early '90s.

• Size medium has a 29¼" front body length, a 29¾" back body length, a 21¾" shoulder, a 50" chest, and a 37½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between siz
  • Drawstring hood. Two-way full-zip front. Snapped storm placket.
  • Long sleeves. Adjustable hook-and-loop tabs at the cuffs. "P-93 Ralph Lauren RLPC67" printed at the right sleeve. Zip vents at the underarms.
  • Reflective tape across the chest. Two front waist pockets with hook-and-loop closures. Interior left chest pocket.
  • "P-93 Polo Ralph Lauren" patch at the left chest. "Polo" printed at the upper back.
  • Drawstring hem. Fully lined. Reproduction of the original Polo Ralph Lauren label at the interior back of the neck.
  • Shell, lower body lining, and sleeve lining: nylon. Upper body lining: polyester. Hood lining: polyester, nylon.
  • Machine washable. Imported.

Colors are nice and its all nylon. We will see about the print work when it arrives.
If that aint good, I will return it. They made me cancel my Nautuca order. lol Whatever.

The belted p racer looks like a retro. THIS LOOKS LIKE 90S POLO. Goose bumps

Last edited:
IMG_20200110_155732.jpg

Funnelneck $64 and Motocross $79 @ Macys

I gotta get more of these thermals... Good material and warm.

Attachments

• IMG_20200110_224032.jpg
    IMG_20200110_224032.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20200110_155435.jpg
    IMG_20200110_155435.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20200110_191812.jpg
    IMG_20200110_191812.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20200110_191949.jpg
    IMG_20200110_191949.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 23
Everybody said I was dumb for saying the bear should be bigger...
ok I bet all the guys cop this women's bear sweater.
This is the best bear out now. Challenge me on it.

1578718784201.png

A white or cream sweater with a giant bear.
Thank You for listening Polo.
I know yall watch ths forum. lol

Im pissed I just bought the p 93 jacket and I want this bear.
This the only bear I want. Giant.

Its huge. I want this one. Damn. Re sellers aint gonna let nobody live on this.
1578720124903.png

Looks like he gonna jump off the sweater and walk around.
Very nice. I need this one. He is huge.

Last edited:
big bear is cool if it’s a knit

printed big bear on a cotton crew neck/hoodie is ugly.
Its a knit and its cream. The only thing that would make it perfect is if
the face was like the 90s bears. The face on the 90s bear was superior.

Original bear face. Very well defined and cleaner features.
bear face.jpg

New bear era. More of a flufy less defined face.
1578719481219.png

Back
Top Bottom