**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The real crest socks. Grabbed a few. Chunky with the cream.

1603744460989.png

These womens or did they end up doing a mens run also?

These womens or did they end up doing a mens run also?

WOMENS like the original crest sweaters.
They go up to size 9 if you want to convert to men.
maximum size is 11 in womens which is 9 in mens size.

The socks are poly spandex. They will stretch.
Unisex.

The mens are below. Looks like the silk handkerchief crest design.
1603754970934.png

Mens came in a mismatch polo sock set. One crest and one bear sock. SOLD OUT

Womens looks like the classic 90s knit.
1603755103443.png

Last edited:
RicoSwa RicoSwa
That ski image was on kids pieces years ago on hoodies and tees short and long
And the and they released socks to the “Carlton” pick up truck sweater decades ago.
Things like that was sold only at sax or Bloomingdales as exclusives same god for things like all the dog 🐕 🐶 and tartan Some times (mostly the holidays) the mansion would forgo certain pieces but have there own “available only at the mansion @72nd /Madison Avenue”
Once upon a time ago in a galaxy far far away teddy bear items was exclusively Macy’s sold only during the holidays staring at thank giving time and on sale by new year of that years.
Even the **** that’s coming out ain’t new just w/a most of the time unneeded twists.

Last edited:
Winter sock time for us sport people.
1603743564161.png

1603743759540.png

Imagine they just made a knit sweater with this design.
New suicide.

The real crest socks. Grabbed a few. Chunky with the cream.

1603744460989.png

80s style polo.

1603744891368.png

The white ones are hard to find. 90s.

Still got it.
WOMENS like the original crest sweaters.
They go up to size 9 if you want to convert to men.
maximum size is 11 in womens which is 9 in mens size.

The socks are poly spandex. They will stretch.
Unisex.

The mens are below. Looks like the silk handkerchief crest design.
1603754970934.png

Mens came in a mismatch polo sock set. One crest and one bear sock. SOLD OUT

Womens looks like the classic 90s knit.
1603755103443.png
Those crest (woman’s) are thicker that the men’s (more like dress socks) but not by much the original ones was athletic sock Quilty not like these new ones
Your overstating the gage because of a picture
And they retroed polo sport socks to go w/the retro half paper jackets not that hard to fined just have to know were too look.

Last edited:
Anyone know if this is official or a custom?
108E199E-C57E-41EE-A61D-6EBD62E17AF7.jpeg
Looks custom. Why does the illustration look chunky like its from a knit but its situated on a smooth hoodie? Looks suspect.

^^^^^^ that thing is horrible ^^^^^^^^
THe first retro of the original Indian head
The d&s tee one idc my favorite cause it is its own thing nice weight tee
And these buttondowns and other pieces I have in the stash.
231AE151-AF58-4279-8D52-9047F89A430D.jpeg

0BE15FA5-5A54-4393-A963-707E2A5988AB.jpeg
CAD0DDE3-B67E-4B9F-B207-B5FFBD7E8339.jpeg
88A83066-6C19-4A26-ADE9-CEBC0DD6465B.jpeg
4C006927-F509-48CE-B59D-EA564E5CFCB7.jpeg

Since the threat of a potential lawsuit by several indigenous nations These has been no talks to do and Indian head items. Notched it been the blankets patterns that been released (Same a pendilton and woolritch puts out) but not really any images. I hope they don’t cause that hoodie is 💩 caca

Last edited:
The stadium of gang street wear has arrived.
I needed this for the sportswear collection.
Limited. I dont condone gangs but this is the new 8 ball jacket.

Dont wear this in the wrong neighborhood.
YOU MAY DIE.

1603559085850.png

1603567307326.png

Im just showing yall whats going on outside of Polo.
Im still with the polo culture.
Raiders symbol is embroidered as well as the branding.
It has a lining in the coat and hood. Nylon is airy and soft.
3M strip and a kangaroo pocket to put... things in. lol

Back to our regularly scheduled Polo posts.
What are you talking about????
It’s not the 80’s and nobody’s dying behind gear anymore + that jacket is wack tommy had a real run from 1985 to 1996//97 first impactful years was 92/93 then 1995 to 1997 that’s it after that ***** w/ tommy. I seen a few pieces that caught my eye from the new stuff but not enough for me to by it. Stop dragging down the rl thread w/ nonsense that serves no purpose. I see you have a new program..use that summ ah b**ch and flip something creative instead of all the weirdo f**k boy clothes. Jmo

Morning... More Bandulu pieces dropping soon!!!!..

I say do you, buy what you want, BUT don’t come ‘round me ah’ bumboclaat with dem fuggery....

EEB0B644-3695-4CA4-AE48-5725DA32122F.jpeg
All this custom / bootleg whatever you want to call it clothes is trash. There you go. Someone had to say it.
Im not knocking nobody’s creativity but those ain’t for me. To each it’s own. Funny cause when the real LL came with there stuff that put more than a fire 🔥 under rl a**. There paper 1992 stadium jack is on par w/ the original and better than the retro and that’s just a fact. These are not customs or replicas but homages to thing that rl never did or should have.
Love or hate em I’m good ether way

I only want the indian head goose with the face on the back. Thats all I really want.
I know that wont happen in a retro. They put all the illustrations on the front and
then change the silhouette of the coats.

We shall see what they do with these retros.

421DFB41-C04C-4504-8CB5-C7F936D5805C.jpeg
9323816A-5314-440A-A367-7773579A47E2.jpeg

supermanblue79 supermanblue79 you might follow my g on the gram
He sent me these picks of a acquisition he obtained 😳😳😳 a sample that was never put into production. Hand painted on a bayprort leather. I informed him of the special in store events rl sometimes have and some of the freelancers are on sight to customize hand painted garments. Sometimes it’s free and other times it’s available w/ purchase. The last one I know of was held at the RRL stores in soho and Williamsburg in nyc a few years ago. You can google for picks of they event

I only want the indian head goose with the face on the back. Thats all I really want.
I know that wont happen in a retro. They put all the illustrations on the front and
then change the silhouette of the coats.

We shall see what they do with these retros.

You are not understanding and I agree w/ you on those Nasty goose’s that has been released
There was supposed to be a retro drop
There was threats of a potential lawsuit/legal action by several indigenous nations
This is when you saw all the native pieces that was coming out when D&S was active (I posted some of items I obtained back when D&S running ) now look at what dropping native blankets designs (same as penilton and woolritch for decades) but no chiefs motif why is that??? Now anything’s posable rl night have found a way around it but I hope not.
Again Get creative with that new program

Last edited:
nimisiskrash nimisiskrash Great Native American items, I love when RL does these. Im sure RL will release more of them the correct way.

That jacket is crazy! That this is a jacket that was taken to an RL event and handpainted in store. It's a size XL and not the sample size M. Also. its a casual lambskin windbreaker, not the military A or B Series Bomber Jackets that RL paints wartime artwork on. Still it's a great 1 of item.

Last edited:
nimisiskrash nimisiskrash Great Native American items, I love when RL does these. Im sure RL will release more of them the correct way.

That jacket is crazy! That this is a jacket that was taken to an RL event and handpainted in store. It's a size XL and not the sample size M. Also. its a casual lambskin windbreaker, not the military A or B Series Bomber Jackets that RL paints wartime artwork on. Still it's a great 1 of item.
No that’s a sample that never went into production. Same thing I said about the choice of jacket.
I was informing my friend about the RL events that’s sometimes held. They paint on any and everything
Some of the artists are n
ext level
Some artist that used to work for echo did some of the native designs for denim & supply

Maybe 5 or 6 years ago I saw Ralph Lauren in person. He complimented my bear sweater and asked me what i thought of the brand. I told him 400 per sweater is a lot of money for someone like me and maybe there could be some cheaper pieces while keeping others more expensive...

He actually listened.... I didn't realise it was him till much later...

nice guy....

No that’s a sample that never went into production. Same thing I said about the choice of jacket.
I was informing my friend about the RL events that’s sometimes held. They paint on any and everything
Some of the artists are n
ext level
Some artist that used to work for echo did some of the native designs for denim & supply
Interesting. Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom