**...... THE OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD ......** (Rhymes, Audio and Vids)

U cats get too serious I handle this matter/ Hot date B**** Orange juice and animal crackers/ Fine cuisine, Grade "A" dining for my rhymin team/Birdbrain broads think Im dinin' on vagina meat?/ And who really key styles? I'm busy droppin bomb tracks/ and most nillas is feminine, nilla I see yathong straps/ no #+!#, grab the Scholars 4 song promo/ Dudes be airheads so i leave em like the ozone/yo dats mad layer game, ya chicky chick can say my name/A box a' milk duds, and i'm chillin in a state of grace/AY...Middle finger to dem hater cats.. Like Tw3ek, who puts me 2 sleep wit elevator raps/ Butthats no dissin fam I'm just givin dudes proof/ Said The Scholars aint gon catch......... nilla, WHO YOU?/ I'm tryna say I gat bars for a thousanddays/ Myspace for 2 years and only 3000 plays?? Dats soundin gay, Uh huh I would say/ Before dem cats peepin ya tracks they X-in' out ya page... Twaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.
roll.gif
Excuse my tardiness.... U might wanna...

pimp.gif

And what are ya'll talkin bout... Mic's at da crib??? I was doin that in the 11th grade... Get ya studio game up. JFKTV know what it is... If sum ofthese "rappers" cut down they sneaker purchases maybe they could go to a $50 on hour studio for 6 hour session and get they tape mastered, mixed andhosted. Artwork and all. Like Us. Unless u gat the ILL mic and setup yourself, and in that case... call me a dunce. But get ya shizz up. Take it how u wanna.Living room rappers tho...
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
. SMARTEN UP!!

Originally Posted by GhostWriter22

And what are ya'll talkin bout... Mic's at da crib??? I was doin that in the 11th grade... Get ya studio game up. JFKTV know what it is... If sum of these "rappers" cut down they sneaker purchases maybe they could go to a $50 on hour studio for 6 hour session and get they tape mastered, mixed and hosted. Artwork and all. Like Us. Unless u gat the ILL mic and setup yourself, and in that case... call me a dunce. But get ya shizz up. Take it how u wanna. Living room rappers tho...
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
. SMARTEN UP!!

dude he was talkin bout for this thread... who DOESNT record at a studio these days? and u aint even nice to b talkin bout people... u WASTIN ya $50 anhour
laugh.gif

And what are ya'll talkin bout... Mic's at da crib??? I was doin that in the 11th grade... Get ya studio game up. JFKTV know what it is... If sum of these "rappers" cut down they sneaker purchases maybe they could go to a $50 on hour studio for 6 hour session and get they tape mastered, mixed and hosted. Artwork and all. Like Us. Unless u gat the ILL mic and setup yourself, and in that case... call me a dunce. But get ya shizz up. Take it how u wanna. Living room rappers tho...
. SMARTEN UP!!

I didn't notice your audio fam, I must have missed it what with your KEYSTYLE TEXT ENTRY HERE:

U cats get too serious I handle this matter/ Hot date B**** Orange juice and animal crackers/ Fine cuisine, Grade "A" dining for my rhymin team/ Birdbrain broads think Im dinin' on vagina meat?/ And who really key styles? I'm busy droppin bomb tracks/ and most nillas is feminine, nilla I see ya thong straps/ no #+!#, grab the Scholars 4 song promo/ Dudes be airheads so i leave em like the ozone/yo dats mad layer game, ya chicky chick can say my name/ A box a' milk duds, and i'm chillin in a state of grace/AY...Middle finger to dem hater cats.. Like Tw3ek, who puts me 2 sleep wit elevator raps/ But thats no dissin fam I'm just givin dudes proof/ Said The Scholars aint gon catch......... nilla, WHO YOU?/ I'm tryna say I gat bars for a thousand days/ Myspace for 2 years and only 3000 plays?? Dats soundin gay, Uh huh I would say/ Before dem cats peepin ya tracks they X-in' out ya page... Twaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. Excuse my tardiness.... U might wanna...

You see, I added audio to the thread because I have a little mic at home, when I spend my 50 an hour at the studio I like to be prepared,that's what works for me not all of us go in and one take it like I'm sure you do. Bet you don't even write your raps down do ya?

Originally Posted by TW3EK

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
. SMARTEN UP!!

dude he was talkin bout for this thread... who DOESNT record at a studio these days? and u aint even nice to b talkin bout people... u WASTIN ya $50 an hour
laugh.gif

I'm not on his nuts or nothin', but come on fam, get real. You're not that good for real, and I'm not even hatin'. Well naw, you justdon't meet my standards, you're music does nothin', and it's proven in your view:tongue:lay ratio. Nobody wants to hear wackness all day. I mean,me and Ghost are doin' big things, what have you done with your music lately?.......? These doods are reallyridin' your nuts out here like your worth somethin'. Damn, what a lyrical role model to have, I feel sorry for those cats.

Anyway, catch us openin' for Cappadonna and Raekwon June 19th at BB Kings in Times Square, cop the mixtape, make me money.

Smarten Up!

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

. SMARTEN UP!!

I didn't notice your audio fam, I must have missed it what with your KEYSTYLE TEXT ENTRY HERE:

U cats get too serious I handle this matter/ Hot date B**** Orange juice and animal crackers/ Fine cuisine, Grade "A" dining for my rhymin team/ Birdbrain broads think Im dinin' on vagina meat?/ And who really key styles? I'm busy droppin bomb tracks/ and most nillas is feminine, nilla I see ya thong straps/ no #+!#, grab the Scholars 4 song promo/ Dudes be airheads so i leave em like the ozone/yo dats mad layer game, ya chicky chick can say my name/ A box a' milk duds, and i'm chillin in a state of grace/AY...Middle finger to dem hater cats.. Like Tw3ek, who puts me 2 sleep wit elevator raps/ But thats no dissin fam I'm just givin dudes proof/ Said The Scholars aint gon catch......... nilla, WHO YOU?/ I'm tryna say I gat bars for a thousand days/ Myspace for 2 years and only 3000 plays?? Dats soundin gay, Uh huh I would say/ Before dem cats peepin ya tracks they X-in' out ya page... Twaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. Excuse my tardiness.... U might wanna...

You see, I added audio to the thread because I have a little mic at home, when I spend my 50 an hour at the studio I like to be prepared, that's what works for me not all of us go in and one take it like I'm sure you do. Bet you don't even write your raps down do ya?
Haha.. chill dude. One take?? Naw. Oh... so u post audio's in NT and it makes you a rapper? No. I been doin this for 8 yrs. and I'm only 19. Tomake a long story short, U see the myspace link in my signature... I'm SURE cats clicked on it... and I'm SURE I'm iller than most..this means you.Good mic static tho fam.
laugh.gif

TW3EK wrote:

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
. SMARTEN UP!!

dude he was talkin bout for this thread... who DOESNT record at a studio these days? and u aint even nice to b talkin bout people... u WASTIN ya $50 an hour
laugh.gif

And as for YOU.....
You should invest in a ghostwriter. I gat Notebooks for you. Tons of intellectual terminology and intriguing dialect. I peeped ya tracks...
embarassed.gif
�Now u all exposed like dog nuts. Tim Couch is a iller cleveland dude.Ernest Byner. Word to tha god. Get ya music game up? Where ya mixtapes, or albums? or features? Or shows? Or Myspace popularity? Ya claim to fame is talkinhead on rappers on Nike Talk??? With no bars typed or posted??? Get real. We dont believe you. You need more people. Get on The Scholars level first. Then comeat my fam JFK's rapper status. That'll never happen tho... Like you actually being nice.

GhostWriter22 wrote:

JUST A B.S Intro....

TW3EK wrote:

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
. SMARTEN UP!!

laugh.gif

And as for YOU.....
You should invest in a ghostwriter. I gat Notebooks for you. Tons of intellectual terminology and intriguing dialect. I peeped ya tracks...
embarassed.gif
�Now u all exposed like dog nuts. Tim Couch is a iller cleveland dude. Ernest Byner. Word to tha god. Get ya music game up? Where ya mixtapes, or albums? or features? Or shows? Or Myspace popularity? Ya claim to fame is talkin head on rappers on Nike Talk??? With no bars typed or posted??? Get real. We dont believe you. You need more people. Get on The Scholars level first. Then come at my fam JFK's rapper status. That'll never happen tho... Like you actually being nice.

�Damn, homie Tim Couch
laugh.gif

JUST A B.S Intro....

TW3EK wrote:

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
. SMARTEN UP!!

laugh.gif

And as for YOU.....
embarassed.gif
�Now u all exposed like dog nuts. Tim Couch is a iller cleveland dude. Ernest Byner. Word to tha god. Get ya music game up? Where ya mixtapes, or albums? or features? Or shows? Or Myspace popularity? Ya claim to fame is talkin head on rappers on Nike Talk??? With no bars typed or posted??? Get real. We dont believe you. You need more people. Get on The Scholars level first. Then come at my fam JFK's rapper status. That'll never happen tho... Like you actually being nice.

nobody wants to listen to a weak canibus clone... myspace popularity? i dont even advertise that %%!@... i hate myspace... i let people in the REAL worldhear my music... and trust me im nicer than u will ever b... mixtapes and all that %%!@ is cool... but my ALBUM is droppin in the next couple months... butwhatever... you can b jae millz if u want to... i actually wanna have a career...
laugh.gif

besides u aint gotta feel my bars... my beats > ya rhymes
pimp.gif

JUST A B.S Intro....

TW3EK wrote:

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
. SMARTEN UP!!

laugh.gif

And as for YOU.....
embarassed.gif

nobody wants to listen to a weak canibus clone... myspace popularity? i dont even advertise that %%!@... i hate myspace... i let people in the REAL world hear my music... and trust me im nicer than u will ever b... mixtapes and all that %%!@ is cool... but my ALBUM is droppin in the next couple months... but whatever... you can b jae millz if u want to... i actually wanna have a career...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Haha. Sure bucko. I don't even like Canibus. How ya album droppin in the next couple of months??? Where's a single or sumthin?? A wackcollage of pictures for promo like we did? Sumthin. Look out for that footage... June 19th Scholars opening up for Cappandona and Raekwon. Nuthin stands outabout your rhymes. You ARE fairly decent on tha beats tho. Stick to that. You sound like ever other rapper. Get ya vocab up. I'm far from an averagerapper. Especially for my age... Can you say the same?? Nope. It isn't polite to lie to youself. That's when you start substituting reality forfantasy. And once again...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l272/GhostWriter22/SmartenUpback-1.jpg Under Construction....

JUST A B.S Intro....

TW3EK wrote:

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
. SMARTEN UP!!

laugh.gif

And as for YOU.....
embarassed.gif

nobody wants to listen to a weak canibus clone... myspace popularity? i dont even advertise that %%!@... i hate myspace... i let people in the REAL world hear my music... and trust me im nicer than u will ever b... mixtapes and all that %%!@ is cool... but my ALBUM is droppin in the next couple months... but whatever... you can b jae millz if u want to... i actually wanna have a career...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Haha. Sure bucko. I don't even like Canibus. How ya album droppin in the next couple of months??? Where's a single or sumthin?? A wack collage of pictures for promo like we did? Sumthin. Look out for that footage... June 19th Scholars opening up for Cappandona and Raekwon. Nuthin stands out about your rhymes. You ARE fairly decent on tha beats tho. Stick to that. You sound like ever other rapper. Get ya vocab up. I'm far from an average rapper. Especially for my age... Can you say the same?? Nope. It isn't polite to lie to youself. That's when you start substituting reality for fantasy. And once again...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l272/GhostWriter22/SmartenUpback-1.jpg Under Construction....

see the thing is... i USED to rap like u... but id rather make MUSIC... instead of just rappin... its regional as well... people here dont really wannahear that mixtape/punchline #+$!... so i give em what they want... trust me im fully capable of goin over people's heads but whats the point?

JUST A B.S Intro....

TW3EK wrote:

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
. SMARTEN UP!!

laugh.gif

And as for YOU.....
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Haha. Sure bucko. I don't even like Canibus. How ya album droppin in the next couple of months??? Where's a single or sumthin?? A wack collage of pictures for promo like we did? Sumthin. Look out for that footage... June 19th Scholars opening up for Cappandona and Raekwon. Nuthin stands out about your rhymes. You ARE fairly decent on tha beats tho. Stick to that. You sound like ever other rapper. Get ya vocab up. I'm far from an average rapper. Especially for my age... Can you say the same?? Nope. It isn't polite to lie to youself. That's when you start substituting reality for fantasy. And once again...

see the thing is... i USED to rap like u... but id rather make MUSIC... instead of just rappin... its regional as well... people here dont really wanna hear that mixtape/punchline #+$!... so i give em what they want... trust me im fully capable of goin over people's heads but whats the point?

1st.. I dont use punchlines that often... Go over people's heads so you stand out. You give the people what they want. I make people want whatI'm giving. U dig? I'm original. I gat style and intellect with my rhymes. I can construct complex bars and sentences. I'm on dat multi-syllabic.True lexicon in the flesh. You on dat ABC shizz. You ask "What's the point of going over people's heads"? and that right there is the reasonHip hop is dying, everybody's the same and you're contributing to the cloning. I'm sure Soulja Boy asks the same question as you hahaha. But hegives the people what they want right??
smh.gif

JUST A B.S Intro....

TW3EK wrote:

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
. SMARTEN UP!!

laugh.gif

And as for YOU.....
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

see the thing is... i USED to rap like u... but id rather make MUSIC... instead of just rappin... its regional as well... people here dont really wanna hear that mixtape/punchline #+$!... so i give em what they want... trust me im fully capable of goin over people's heads but whats the point?
1st.. I dont use punchlines that often... Go over people's heads so you stand out. You give the people what they want. I make people want what I'm giving. U dig? I'm original. I gat style and intellect with my rhymes. I can construct complex bars and sentences. I'm on dat multi-syllabic. True lexicon in the flesh. You on dat ABC shizz. You ask "What's the point of going over people's heads"? and that right there is the reason Hip hop is dying, everybody's the same and you're contributing to the cloning. I'm sure Soulja Boy asks the same question as you hahaha. But he gives the people what they want right??
smh.gif

ok i see i cant have a discussion wit u so just go ahead and think ur backpack rhymes are dope... im wack... u right... u and ur mpd are about to take overand im just jealous...

JUST A B.S Intro....

TW3EK wrote:

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
. SMARTEN UP!!

laugh.gif

And as for YOU.....
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

1st.. I dont use punchlines that often... Go over people's heads so you stand out. You give the people what they want. I make people want what I'm giving. U dig? I'm original. I gat style and intellect with my rhymes. I can construct complex bars and sentences. I'm on dat multi-syllabic. True lexicon in the flesh. You on dat ABC shizz. You ask "What's the point of going over people's heads"? and that right there is the reason Hip hop is dying, everybody's the same and you're contributing to the cloning. I'm sure Soulja Boy asks the same question as you hahaha. But he gives the people what they want right??
smh.gif

ok i see i cant have a discussion wit u so just go ahead and think ur backpack rhymes are dope... im wack... u right... u and ur mpd are about to take over and im just jealous...

haha.. but it wasn't all about tha MPD...
As u ya'll can see...

That's probably somethin' nice, but that quality is super horrible. That's why you should advance from the "at home" set up. At least for your Myspace tracks.

yeah fam my biygot all our tracks with the better quality. he broke up with wifey and she still got his equipment pc pro tools (cus she bought it) and all thatso im waiting on him for our stuff. all those tracks are basicaly like the rough drafts but good looks

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

That's probably somethin' nice, but that quality is super horrible. That's why you should advance from the "at home" set up. At least for your Myspace tracks.

yeah fam my !*#%# got all our tracks with the better quality. he broke up with wifey and she still got his equipment pc pro tools (cus she bought it) and all that so im waiting on him for our !*%. all those tracks are basicaly like the rough drafts but good looks
Damn, I would be sick. I peep ya tracks too, they ill fam. She gat ALL the equip tho??? She's serious business lol.

yeah and most tracks got dif bars not bragging but i like to use the jay Z lil wayne method some tracks ara all punches and most are writtin

yeah she got him for the whole nine he keep telling me the stuffs with him at his moms house and i keep asking him to let me pick it up and bring it to my spotbut he keeps making excuses. the sad part is i helped him steal alot of the pc stuff from my job.

but thanks for the luv no $$+%

Back
Top Bottom