The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Pretty sure GET20E is a coupon code you can use for them on JJ now also for an extra 20 percent off. I just tried it though and it went to an error page.

Last edited:
Pretty sure GET20E is a coupon code you can use for them on JJ now also for an extra 20 percent off. I just tried it though and it went to an error page.

Man it's only $64 with that code but I get this....smh

Had to scoop for under 70 shipped! I tried the code as soon as I got an email from JJ. Good ****!

Anyone know what sizes they had when the 20% off code hit? I see 9.5 ae gone now. Where they eger available since the code?

Dope. Pretty made at myself I just bit the bullet 3 days earlier for $90 shipped from eBay lol
i feel you man, I know we've all had a few of those instances where we overpay, it'll just make your next come up that much sweeter man! 

Only seen one site that has a 12 in the blue toes. Missed out on the red toes and I'm probably gonna miss out on the blue toes because I'm not paying full price for these. Anyone see them anywhere else online in a 12? PM me if you know of other sites.

Only seen one site that has a 12 in the blue toes. Missed out on the red toes and I'm probably gonna miss out on the blue toes because I'm not paying full price for these. Anyone see them anywhere else online in a 12? PM me if you know of other sites.

Check eBay man. Last I knew there were a lot of seller sellers with varying sizes that are taking best offers for pairs.

@PmpDaddyRobFord, thought he posted his lame video in this thread by accident. Then also noticed it in the official Reebok thread, so reported him for spamming.

Smh at him for being from my city too. :smh:

@PmpDaddyRobFord, thought he posted his lame video in this thread by accident. Then also noticed it in the official Reebok thread, so reported him for spamming.

Smh at him for being from my city too. :smh:

Apologies, I had two tabs opened and I must've made a mistake posting the video here as well. Sorry about that.

I try to only keep a few pair of shoes anymore.   Now I'm tempted to sell my ds pair of Griffey Emeralds and buying those Jadakiss Questions for 59.70 and pocketing the rest of the money.  Tough decision.

I try to only keep a few pair of shoes anymore.   Now I'm tempted to sell my ds pair of Griffey Emeralds and buying those Jadakiss Questions for 59.70 and pocketing the rest of the money.  Tough decision.
Man, the Question is way more comfortable. I'd do it.

repped for the JJ info. even if you don't wear questions, the insole is A1. i throw them into shoes that feel like bricks (aj1, 6). great for bball too.

I got my order shipped but now it say Error 1005 when I try to go look at jimmyjazz.com and says my ip address is banned. Wtf!

Back
Top Bottom