**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

As an educated black man over 30 years old and don't even check for rap like that anymore. Sometimes i feel like I shouldn't even be into rap like that at this point in time in my life.

But man I ******* love Rick Ross. CD is a classic to me. I listened to Teflon Don for a good year and still do. God Forgives kinda sucked but dude ain't Michael Jackson everybody comes wack at times.

But this **** right here. Flames man.

As an educated black man over 30 years old and don't even check for rap like that anymore. Sometimes i feel like I shouldn't even be into rap like that at this point in time in my life.

But man I ******* love Rick Ross. CD is a classic to me. I listened to Teflon Don for a good year and still do. God Forgives kinda sucked but dude ain't Michael Jackson everybody comes wack at times.

But this **** right here. Flames man.
It's just music though. Don't let that stop you from listening to and appreciating music.

Glad you like the album though.

Last edited:
Damn this **** is cold man smh. Ross wasn't ******* around wit this one. Alot of those "he ain't real he's a cop" dudes gonna cheat their selves outta good music

I copped the hard copy yesterday and 2 targets was sold out but copped the deluxe from best buy and it go even harder in the whip #pause

Last edited:
I'm not a big Ross fan by any means. but he did his thing on the album. I'm impressed. It bumps
nthat.gif

Last edited:
War Ready video is dope.
YEP its cold blooded...I read ROSS is on SNOW album ROSS said they recorded the song already & its crazy..
ROSS:We knocked out two records. One is mine, one is his," Ross told "RapFix Live" host Sway when he appeared on Wednesday's show.

Ross def ghostwrote for more people besides Dre, i read in an article how fast he is when writing music.

i dont like nobody and i havent actually listened to it because i hate the little p diddy intro :x

Outside of maybe two tracks (war ready included) this album is super forgettable

I'm gonna give it another week to let set in.

Nobody is Crack!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom