**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

I swear if you didn't know any better, you'd think NT was full of super thugs... :lol:

What else was RR supposed to do? Turning around and walking away makes you more of a man than getting into with some local dudes looking for e-fame and mixtape promotion.

dudes talk so stupid on the internet its crazy. like with no common sense of the real world.

dudes talk so stupid on the internet its crazy. like with no common sense of the real world.
We live in a world where people are glued to their phones and tablets in and out of their homes.

What is the real world?

Last edited:
You guys do know that EM has stupid money right. Like ridiculous amounts right?

If Em really was getting extorted as you say, you do realize all he has to do is hire more security...more of the Professional kind that he already has?

Being that Eminem isn't really from DETROIT he doesn't get that kinda respect here. Dude can't be in the city like that. Trick is basically em security. Nobody will touch or say anything to son if he did come in the actual city because he affiliated with trick. Its like a favor for a favor. Idk if money was involved but I know em threw some tracks and is protected pretty much

Being that Eminem isn't really from DETROIT he doesn't get that kinda respect here. Dude can't be in the city like that. Trick is basically em security. Nobody will touch or say anything to son if he did come in the actual city because he affiliated with trick. Its like a favor for a favor. Idk if money was involved but I know em threw some tracks and is protected pretty much

So Trick is bascially the Deebo of Detroit?

since ppl seem to have missed this, i'll make it larger:

lol at this no fly zone ****. foh.

if i was ross i'd tell his *** off and wish a ***** would. my opinion on trick trick? **** that *****. stand up for your city in REAL situations where ppl exploit and contribute to what your city is now. nothing more to say on that because its already been said but i've never respected a bully. **** a bully.

on some street ****, he got goons and? a bullet can touch anybody at any time. ross might not be about that life but i'm sure his body guards will do their jobs if need be. turning the bus around is soft IMO. on the one hand he has kids and money on the other hand as a man how can you let another man tell you what you can or can not do?

i mentioned the fact that ross has kids and a lot of money.

with that said, standing up to trick trick =/= losing your life. his body guards get paid for a reason and standing up to son doesn't mean them losing their lives, but as usual ppl here talk in extremes.

some of you remind me of the type to go off of he said she said stuff and avoid ppl. i'm the type to not gaf about what someone said about someone. live your life and stop being scared. this guy has no REAL power. only a bunch of weak minded ****** buying into his buffoonery which makes their city look bad and he hinders the local artists by doing **** like this. all of you swinging from his sack but none of you downloaded that weak tape he's pushing off the strength of running ross out of detroit. fact.

since ppl seem to have missed this, i'll make it larger:
i mentioned the fact that ross has kids and a lot of money.

with that said, standing up to trick trick =/= losing your life. his body guards get paid for a reason and standing up to son doesn't mean them losing their lives, but as usual ppl here talk in extremes.

some of you remind me of the type to go off of he said she said stuff and avoid ppl. i'm the type to not gaf about what someone said about someone. live your life and stop being scared. this guy has no REAL power. only a bunch of weak minded ****** buying into his buffoonery which makes their city look bad and he hinders the local artists by doing **** like this. all of you swinging from his sack but none of you downloaded that weak tape he's pushing off the strength of running ross out of detroit. fact.
you're not very smart, are you?

there was a 100 poor people outside who don't have anything to live for.

you're an idiot if you think that's gonna work out in your favor.

there's no sense in making it worse for street cred/pride/respect/friends and all that silly nonsense.

Last edited:
I was lookin forward to hear his response lol

lmao aww man..."IN THE JUNGLE YOU DONT LOCK THE LIONS OUT"

Last edited:

It will never be for a white person.

They'll be too scared to even try that on someone whose white. #facts.
#tryagain

Is that why Eminem produced, wrote and featured on a song of Trick Trick's at the peak of his popularity? When I don't think he even did that for Proof, D12 or Obie Trice
laugh.gif
I'm pretty sure Em did that for every one of them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Em helped alot of people he was associated with.

I'm pretty sure Em did that for every one of them
laugh.gif
You might want to check the credits for a Eminem feature for any of those artist.

Em gave Trick Trick a complete song.
Do your research next time.

http://www.allmusic.com/artist/eminem-mn0000157676/credits

Simple google search will shut you up.

A complete song so D12 don't have 2 complete albums
with em so Obie didn't get sign to shady records by em
***** over here talking about a feature just talking to be talking
this is why I pay your clown *** no mind just be arguing just to
be arguing smh

But I'll entertain your lame *** and answer your question
from when you quoted me I am an active individual in my community
not just my hood in Dallas all hoods from being an employee
at children's hospital here in Dallas to devoting my time with the boys and girls club
in oak cliff keep in mind I don't live there anymore I'm always looking to volunteer in my city
but less about me and more on the topic if you have the power to control that many
men use it for something positive instead of *******
and I understand its a street code that's cool and all but there are 2 types of og's in the hood dudes that
minipulate because of their status and those that have been there done that and try to make **** better for the future of their city hood and community
Talk about arguing to be arguing
laugh.gif

You made a generalized ignorant statement about Detroit and the people.

Because the city files for bankruptcy, does that mean all the people are broke?
Because Trick Trick has that No Fly Zone, does that mean that all the people take part in it
Because some people are ignorant, does that mean that all are?
Because some people do nothing, does that mean all people don't?

Your comment was a generalized ignorant comment.

You talk about what black people need to do. You need to look in the mirror.
I was about to say
laugh.gif
Em produced more than half of both Obie 1st two and D12's albums, along with being on the main D12 singles. He even produced or co-produced nearly every track from Cashis' first EP, and he's not even from Detroit. Believe me, I practically bled Shady Records back then
laugh.gif
Did he do a verse on those albums?

What brings in the bucks, Em as a producer or rapper?

Who is knocking down Em's door for him to produce a song? He can barely give his beats away.

So why did Trick Trick get a verse but D12, Obie and Proof didn't?

Trick Trick got radio play because of Em's verse.
Gotta be trolling. 

Eminent lives in Detroit.

Eminem is a rapper.

Eminem isn't the group if white people I'm evening referring to. Don't be a fool.
So now it's with people who aren't rappers.

And it's for the other white people besides Em
laugh.gif

I can say he wouldn't do it with Miguel, The Roots or Beyonce
laugh.gif

Brilliant comment chief
"So now its with people who aren't rappers?"  Son what?????? Eminem isn't a rapper???

How are you gonna do a No Fly Zone to a guy who reps the city and was born and raised in that city?

Trick Trick has no say on Eminem. Em got goons too.

---

Why would he do it to Roots, Miguel or Beyonce though? 

Your replies are dense. You know what I mean. I don't know if you're really this mindless or just trolling.

Like I said he wouldn't apply the no fly zone to white people. 

Do you think I mean Riff Raff, Paul Wall, Mac Miller?  If yes, you already lost. Jump out the window ASAP.

Do you think he does this to Danny Brown, Big Sean, Doughboyz Cashout?? NO.

Why?

because they're from DETROIT!!!!!!!

Get your head out your ***. Your looking like a right now.

Like he is really gonna do that to Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, etc. 

Last edited:
How many bodyguards do you think he has?
i don't really care...i'm not one of you ppl in the thread that follows ****** lives like they're my cousin.
you're not very smart, are you?

there was a 100 poor people outside who don't have anything to live for.

you're an idiot if you think that's gonna work out in your favor.

there's no sense in making it worse for street cred/pride/respect/friends and all that silly nonsense.
smarter than most...def have the test scores and all of that from elementary to college.

there were also 200 police officers from what is seen in the video.

but i have to be an idiot, unintelligent and broke, right? :roll eyes

foh.

200 police officers? :lol:

If Detroit has enough money to all those cops in one location then maybe they're not really struggling like we thought.

And it's not about following someone's life. When have you ever seen a celebrity with more than 20 bodyguards.

200 police officers? :lol:

If Detroit has enough money to all those cops in one location then maybe they're not really struggling like we thought.

And it's not about following someone's life. When have you ever seen a celebrity with more than 20 bodyguards.
the amount of police officers there was ridiculous.

at the same time it makes perfect sense. detroit is in shambles but ****** are concerned about ross performing and organize for that.

detroit is in shambles but the police are concerned about a CONCERT and organize for that.

just like america to do that. its typical. they're (detrioit is) struggling but its priorities. its just like someone else in this thread said...instead of organizing and using his "power" as a platform to help the community, he'd rather focus on some ******** and keep drama going. its weak minded.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom