**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

:lol:  Em helped alot of people he was associated with.

Do your research next time.

http://www.allmusic.com/artist/eminem-mn0000157676/credits

Simple google search will shut you up.

Gotta be trolling. 

"So now its with people who aren't rappers?"  Son what?????? Eminem isn't a rapper???

How are you gonna do a No Fly Zone to a guy who reps the city and was born and raised in that city?

Trick Trick has no say on Eminem. Em got goons too.

---

Why would he do it to Roots, Miguel or Beyonce though? 

Your replies are dense. You know what I mean. I don't know if you're really this mindless or just trolling.

Like I said he wouldn't apply the no fly zone to white people. 

Do you think I mean Riff Raff, Paul Wall, Mac Miller?  If yes, you already lost. Jump out the window ASAP.

Do you think he does this to Danny Brown, Big Sean, Doughboyz Cashout?? NO.

Why?

because they're from DETROIT!!!!!!!

Get your head out your ***. Your looking like a right now.

Like he is really gonna do that to Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, etc. 

:smh:

Yes I think he does it for other artist from Detroit. They'd be the first ones. Big Sean? Remember that Trick Daddy comment from a few years ago. Why did he feel confident to say that about Trick Daddy?

That's like saying gangs from LA only extort people outside of LA. They wouldn't do it to Tyga :lol: You obviously know absolutely nothing about the streets.

They're like five white rappers. :lol:

That's like saying he wouldn't extort black rappers, because he wouldn't do it to Mos Def, Odd Future, Public Enemy and Nicki Minaj. That's not their lane. No white rappers are pretending to be Scarface on record.

The sad thing is you're not even intelligent enough to know when I'm mocking you :lol:

i don't really care...i'm not one of you ppl in the thread that follows ****** lives like they're my cousin.
smarter than most...def have the test scores and all of that from elementary to college.

there were also 200 police officers from what is seen in the video.

but i have to be an idiot, unintelligent and broke, right? :roll eyes

foh.
200? There were like a 8.

Detriot can't afford to have 200 officers at a stupid rap concert.

roll.gif
@ 200 police officers

Trick Trick is a clown, but Ross is a bigger clown. If he didn't spend all his time trying to pretend to be "bout that life" he wouldn't have these problems.

Anybody saying Ross should've fought him is either crazy or stupid and obviously has a death wish.

This situation has nothing to do with "black people" as a whole..don't even know where the hell that came from. :lol:

My 2 cents.

all this does is make Ross look even more fake than ever before. he's been takin more L's to the head like Snoop Dogg. you got rappers who ain't claiming to be some super mob boss (Eminem, Drake, Kendrick, Cole etc) and still get love in different cities.

:rofl: @ 200 police officers
"200" wasn't meant to be taken literally...

the point was that there were a lot of police officers, ross has body guards and he wasn't going to get touched. just like his bodyguards aren't trying to take a bullet for him those goons aren't trying to catch a murder charge.

trick didn't accomplish what he wanted. ross still got paid by ppl from and in detroit, ppl from and in detroit that paid to see him perform didn't get to see him perform after waiting for awhile and nobody in or out of detroit downloaded trick's tape.

Op I still remember that thread you made years back about the dumpster diving lol..that was nasty bro..don't do that ever again man its not safe my dude

Last edited:
Ross is a delusional ************ cause I truly believe he believes the **** he say but he take care of his people...

Back
Top Bottom