**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Lol at certified

Sad but maybe true..
Rather roll with ny'er's than the dudes I ran across from miami

That saying alot

Last edited:
I just saw that this guy lost 100 pounds? Good for him.

" I eat pears now and ________ like that" 
laugh.gif

all this does is make Ross look even more fake than ever before. he's been takin more L's to the head like Snoop Dogg. you got rappers who ain't claiming to be some super mob boss (Eminem, Drake, Kendrick, Cole etc) and still get love in different cities.

When was their a rule that rap had to be an autobiography, his name is rick ross, nobody should take him srs, hes the voice for the kingpins

When was their a rule that rap had to be an autobiography, his name is rick ross, nobody should take him srs, hes the voice for the kingpins

This.

95% of rappers are telling extravagant lies.

Jay really lose all those bricks?

Biggie really hopped outta a sentra, robbed some cats in a hotel and then pull the fire alarm?

Pac wasnt a former backup dancer who went to a performing arts high school?

Its only entertainment.

This.

95% of rappers are telling extravagant lies.

Jay really lose all those bricks?

Biggie really hopped outta a sentra, robbed some cats in a hotel and then pull the fire alarm?

Pac wasnt a former backup dancer who went to a performing arts high school?

Its only entertainment.
Ya'll don't find it alarming that this only applies to hip-hop?

Like...why isn't anyone forcing Justin Timberlake or Taylor Swift to check into their cities?

Why isn't Toby Keith getting hit up for 9 shots while sitting in an SUV?

How come nobody's snatching Adele's necklace off her big *** neck? Or how come the GD's ain't looking for Jason Derulo?

Ya'll have no clue how much you let rappers get away with that ******** "its entertainment" excuse when the **** they're "entertaining" us about is real life. Especially when the "entertainment" they rap about bleeds so much into their real lives. And before anyone brings up The Terminator or Scarface...to my knowledge...neither Arnold or Pacino claim Blood or Crip.

Ya'll don't find it alarming that this only applies to hip-hop?

Like...why isn't anyone forcing Justin Timberlake or Taylor Swift to check into their cities?

Why isn't Toby Keith getting hit up for 9 shots while sitting in an SUV?

How come nobody's snatching Adele's necklace off her big *** neck? Or how come the GD's ain't looking for Jason Derulo?

Ya'll have no clue how much you let rappers get away with that ******** "its entertainment" excuse when the **** they're "entertaining" us about is real life. Especially when the "entertainment" they rap about bleeds so much into their real lives. And before anyone brings up The Terminator or Scarface...to my knowledge...neither Arnold or Pacino claim Blood or Crip.

Those issues are deeper than rap. Poor n's make poor decisions.

This isnt the thread to discuss why black folks take this music so serious.

Last edited:
Those issues are bigger than rap. Poor n's make poor decisions.

This isnt the thread to discuss why black folks take this music so serious.
That's cool and all....but address why the entertainment side spills over into their real lives?

How come Rick Ross still believes he's Rick Ross when he's not in the booth or when the cameras aren't rolling?

That's cool and all....but address why the entertainment side spills over into their real lives?

How come Rick Ross still believes he's Rick Ross when he's not in the booth or when the cameras aren't rolling?

You only see him when the cameras are rolling. How would you know how this man acts in his private life?

Ok man...you wanna play dumb. 

You really wanna sit up here and act like Ross or any other rapper promoting that lifestyle have NOTHING to do with why someone might want them dead.

You're right. Poor N's make Poor decisions.

I'm sure William Roberts is an upstanding positive pillar of the community when he isn't looking for the 100 favors Noriega owes him.

Last edited:

You really wanna sit up here and act like Ross or any other rapper promoting that lifestyle have NOTHING to do with why someone might want them dead.

I'm sure William Roberts is an upstanding positive pillar of the community when he isn't looking for the 100 favors Noriega owes him.

Bruh my intial "its only entertainment" post was directed towards all the rick fraud type comments. I dont know why some random poor n's in detroit wanna extort or kill Ross outside of a come up.

Rap has turned into who can rhyme the best about how much money you have, it not hard to see why rappers are always gettin got.

Last edited:

Thats because hip hop fans are naive & believe everything these rappers say, you think scooter really left colombia, you think migos are really trappin out the bando, i can go on all day, but thats why pac is a smart individual, instead of him saying he never lived that lifestyle, he said he was "the voice for the brothers in the hood" i can respect that but dont act like pac was really "thug life", he was a character like 90% of these rappers, he believed what he was spittin but he wasnt living it

Thats because hip hop fans are naive & believe everything these rappers say, you think scooter really left colombia, you think migos are really trappin out the bando, i can go on all day, but thats why pac is a smart individual, instead of him saying he never lived that lifestyle, he said he was "the voice for the brothers in the hood" i can respect that but dont act like pac was really "thug life", he was a character like 90% of these rappers, he believed what he was spittin but he wasnt living it

Based on what Thug Life meant, what part of that life was he not living in your opinion? Just curious.

Based on what Thug Life meant, what part of that life was he not living in your opinion? Just curious.

Before he got shot & went to prison thug life was meant to be positive " the voice for the brothers in the hood" after he got released from prison, he changed & took the real "thug life" approach to the music industry & the media because he felt they tried to assasinate his character while he was locked up, thats why people claim the bishop character got to pacs head but it was really about how the fame treated him (rape case) & the way he felt about the shooting,

Im not saying hes fake as a person, but post prison pac was obviously well thought out, he basically turned heel

The
Hate
U
Give

Little
Infants

Everybody

You don't have to be an infant to obtain that hatred man when you are treated unjust second after second day by day it is suffocating man..
If your not getting depressed pushing it inward. it becomes rage when pushed outward..
It happens mentally..

Last edited:
trick trick might sound more ridiculous than ross did in that video lol. check worldstar...would've linked it but its not on youtube yet.

#lionsssss ross woulda made an excellent wrestler lol.

*edit*

Last edited:
Maybe im lost but why does everybody feel like they can tax rick ross at this point in his career, wouldnt networking with him be a better move?

Back
Top Bottom