The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread. TEFLON DON JULY 20th

Free Mason is
pimp.gif
---- much better than MM3

This bastard is showing major labels how to freaking promote an album though with the internet... I can't be mad AT ALL. Dude started promoting heavy LAST YEAR...

Originally Posted by glasses

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

owning 3 maybach's is disgusting in its own right
eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

not really....i have friends who have maybachs.

plus, i can assure you jay z has had/has more than 3 maybachs, he's been in them for 10 years.

_'s dont refer to Maybachs as 6's. _'s been sayin 6's for years, Biggie been sayin it. Its a Benz S600

Originally Posted by Taylavell

eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

plus, i can assure you jay z has had/has more than 3 maybachs, he's been in them for 10 years.

_'s dont refer to Maybachs as 6's. _'s been sayin 6's for years, Biggie been sayin it. Its a Benz S600

Because Hov rolls in S600's? Its not 2001 homie.
laugh.gif

Don't really care for Ross but the track with Ye and Jay are fiyah. Jay killed this track and it was good to hear him address the Free Mason/Devil Worship nonsense.

Originally Posted by Taylavell

eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

Because Hov rolls in S600's? Its not 2001 homie.
laugh.gif

But it's kool for him to ride around in Jeeps like its '94?
Forgot yall _'s know everything.
U right.

Spoiler [+]
jay_jeep.jpg

beyonce-jay-z-jeep-2.jpg

I hate talking about this but honestly, if its not about a Maybach or 666, then we're not talking about anything.

Its not an S600. Since the Maybach and Phantom hit the market, celebs in the US don't really get chauffeured in BMWs and MBs as much and instead opt for the aforementioned ultra luxury vehicles or choose SUVs.

Its just the trend. Don't act like a recreational vehicle like a jeep is comparable to a status statement like a maybach.

But since this really has not bearing on either of our lives...moving on...

"Free Mason" =
sick.gif
devil.gif

Both Ross & HOVA went in on the track.

The chrous is fantastic. (Shoutout to the playa pimp John Legend).
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

I'm saying it right now. Classic album.

Aint nobody kill nothing on that Freemason track....maybe except for John Legend on the chorus

Aston Martin is probably the best of the recent leaks...I think my lofty goals for this album might have been "too lofty", Only time will tell.

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Aint nobody kill nothing on that Freemason track....maybe except for John Legend on the chorus

Aston Martin is probably the best of the recent leaks...I think my lofty goals for this album might have been "too lofty", Only time will tell.
the *+%% have you been listening to
grin.gif

Jay and Ross ATE this track. Aston Martin music is easily the worst

both of them went in....john legend put the nice background vocals too
pimp.gif

Hov's verse was extra nice, just cause he addressed everything.

"hear my clearly, if yall %@!*!@ fear me, just say yall fear me, %+$# all the fairytales"

pimp.gif

eek.gif

I couldnt hold out...I tried but I couldn't do it. This _ makes beautiful music. This is life changing music. July 20th will change my life.

Back
Top Bottom