The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread. TEFLON DON JULY 20th

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

That dude jay z doesn't even write his lyrics down. Just makes them in his head. just wow
and in a matter of minutes
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

That dude jay z doesn't even write his lyrics down. Just makes them in his head. just wow

i'm saying...even if he actually started doing that after he said he was to be doing it by now is just unreal.

I watched some bbc documentary. And in that he said when he was kid he used to write his rhymes so small that no one could read them and so steal them. And eventually he learned to make lyrics in his head putting words in pockets and %$%$ like that. the document was i believe he came he saw he conquered.
And in some other documents i watched he never reads his lyrics from paper when he raps in studio he just remembers them.
That's freaky. I cant even remember my own phone number.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Alright, someone put me on to 10 to 15 Ross tracks right now please.

15 of his best recent tracks.

imma put u on to the song that made me a ross fan...rich off cocaine

If Aston Martin is the weakest so far (which I agree with), that's saying something...
smokin.gif

&
sick.gif
smh.gif
at how Jay did that verse.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

If Aston Martin is the weakest so far (which I agree with), that's saying something...
smokin.gif

&
sick.gif
smh.gif
at how Jay did that verse.

Greatest in the biz.

Originally Posted by Slim

so is Drake's verse not making the album?
Nope.

and I quoted JL wrong, Colione answered my question specifically referring to the LP not if he did a verse period.

Ross probably had the final mix in his hands, ready to submit, and still sent in his version. lololol. dude knows Aubrey murdered it and didn't wanna be outdone.

Originally Posted by Slim

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

^ Google her.
i did that right after replying.. the girls this dude dedicates these songs to are always bad.
Karoke, Brias interlude, Rihanna, CeCe (still need a visual on this chick), Deceiving (Keisha Chantel [sp?]),  Find your love (Maliah), Chyna (stripper at King of Diamonds)...

yeah this dude puts  women on blast.
laugh.gif

14 features 11 songs.
laugh.gif

What happened to albums with 13 to 17 songs. Dudes dropping EP's now day. I'm still a fan and I'ma cop but god damn son. 

14 features 11 songs.
laugh.gif

What happened to albums with 13 to 17 songs. Dudes dropping EP's now day. I'm still a fan and I'ma cop but god damn son. 

Back
Top Bottom