The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread. TEFLON DON JULY 20th

Ross isn't runnning crapola, only bearable songs he has are the ones with features. (jay, kanye, drake)

seriously this dude/diddy has pulled the wool over your eyes/ears

Originally Posted by Agthekid

How yall boys crossing out dudes whole post on some shut yo damn !!% up type +!*!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Word

no... kanye is still around... so are plenty of others... ross makes good music but its not really his fault... u give those beats and hooks to anybody thats decent and u get the same outcome... ross' actual rapping is the last thing people listen for...

If acquiring those beats/hooks were so easy, everyone would do it. Can't fault this dude for having an ear for beats when cats like Nas have never been able to do it consistently.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

no... kanye is still around... so are plenty of others... ross makes good music but its not really his fault... u give those beats and hooks to anybody thats decent and u get the same outcome... ross' actual rapping is the last thing people listen for...

If acquiring those beats/hooks were so easy, everyone would do it. Can't fault this dude for having an ear for beats when cats like Nas have never been able to do it consistently.

i mean its all about ur sound really... thats the sound he goes for so thats what people make for him... picking beats n #*!* is a talent i guess but as far as pure rapping goes ross aint #*!*...

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Rick Ross is the best overall rapper right now
eek.gif
eek.gif

Legitamate statement... I can respect this...

must disagree, ross is quite the lyricist in my opinion. name me an actual song that proves otherwise...

Originally Posted by glasses

Ross isn't runnning crapola, only bearable songs he has are the ones with features. (jay, kanye, drake)

shut your $##+! $%! up

Originally Posted by glasses

Thisis50.com

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Rozay!!![/color]

This joint is about to be on repeat on MTV Jams...

smh.gif
at the editing on Styles P verse though...

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

freakydestroyer wrote:

eek.gif
eek.gif

must disagree, ross is quite the lyricist in my opinion. name me an actual song that proves otherwise...

if u think ross is a lyricist im not gonna try to prove u wrong...

i just disagree... lyrcists stay on subject and actually say witty +@!*... ross has a few witty lines but for the most part he's just jumping back and forth from fashion, women, weed, and random !!! food lines...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Alright, someone put me on to 10 to 15 Ross tracks right now please.

15 of his best recent tracks.

I made a playlist and drove around with it on today. 

Intro (We The Best) (feat. Rick Ross)    DJ Khaled    We The Best    1:58   
Mafia Music    Rick Ross    Deeper Than Rap    4:16   
Maybach Music (feat. Jay-Z)    Rick Ross    Trilla    4:08   
Maybach Music 2 (Feat. T-Pain, Lil Wayne And Kanye West)    Rick Ross    Deeper Than Rap    5:00   
Maybach Music III (Feat. T.I., Jadakiss, & Erykah Badu)    Rick Ross    Teflon Don    4:26   
Aston Martin Music (Feat. Drake & Chrisette Michele)    Rick Ross    Teflon Don    4:34   
Cigar Music (I Do It)    Rick Ross    Deeper Than Rap    4:05   
Super High    Rick Ross    Albert Anastasia EP    3:48   
This Me    Rick Ross    Trilla    3:47   
Live Fast, Die Young (Feat. Kanye West)    Rick Ross    Teflon Don    5:32   
Luxury Tax (feat. Lil' Wayne, Young Jeezy & Trick Daddy)    Rick Ross    Trilla    4:44   
Free Mason f. Jay-Z & John Legend    Rick Ross    Teflon Don    4:07   
Valley Of Death    Rick Ross    Deeper Than Rap    3:55   
Billionaire    Rick Ross    Trilla    4:12   
Magnificent (Feat. John Legend)    Rick Ross    Deeper Than Rap    4:18   
Usual Suspects (Feat. Nas)    Rick Ross    Deeper Than Rap    5:15   
Rich Off Cocaine    Rick Ross    Deeper Than Rap    4:26   
Street Life (Feat. Lloyd)    Rick Ross    Port Of Miami    4:07   
Blow (Feat. Dre)    Rick Ross    Port Of Miami    4:10   
Hustlin' (Remix) ft. Jay-Z & Young Jeezy    Rick Ross    Other    6:26   
This Is The Life (feat.Trey Songz)    Rick Ross    Trilla    4:25   
Here I Am (feat. Nelly & Avery Storm)    Rick Ross    Trilla    3:30   

Thanks brother.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

freakydestroyer wrote:

eek.gif
eek.gif

if u think ross is a lyricist im not gonna try to prove u wrong...

i just disagree... lyrcists stay on subject and actually say witty +@!*... ross has a few witty lines but for the most part he's just jumping back and forth from fashion, women, weed, and random !!! food lines...
laugh.gif

i dont know about you but for me fashion women and weed all fall under the same category,the good life

ross does tweet alot about food tho, always gotta twitpic where hes eating

aint nothin wrong wit the subject matter but every song cant be about the same @#%@... especially when u aint lyrical...

i feel you, but this time last year i was the biggest ross hater in the world,i assumed all his songs where on some whip it real hard whip it whip it real hard type !$%#

until i was forced to listen to DTR on a road trip and found out this dude really be spittin

dude dont b spittin tho... i listened to dtr all the way thru multiple times...

i like some of his $@%$ but it def aint cuz of him rapping...

Originally Posted by FedExciter

i feel you, but this time last year i was the biggest ross hater in the world,i assumed all his songs where on some whip it real hard whip it whip it real hard type !$%#

This, and the fact that he was a corrections officer didn't help either. His album really leaked?

Back
Top Bottom