The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread. TEFLON DON JULY 20th

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

If you can't admit Ross has improved lyrically a lot then you obviously hating..Time just admit the man making some beautiful music right now..I'm sure he's not trying to be up there with the lyrical MC's..he just found his own lane and I hope he stays in it

Basically.

Can't stop...cause we won't stop...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SplashySplash

Honestly, how is Ross not lyrical?
Lamborghinis was figments of my imagination
Who would have figured the figures this figure would be makin?/
Plenty cream, my women pose like figurines
Whips weavin through traffic the triple black centipedes/
Please let a $%%%! breath,
Dialated pupils are the seeds of a $%%%!'s greed.

I know it ain't the Davinci Code but boy got a way with words.

WHOOOOO!

- Preciate it.

If you can't admit Ross has improved lyrically a lot then you obviously hating..Time just admit the man making some beautiful music right now..I'm sure he's not trying to be up there with the lyrical MC's..he just found his own lane and I hope he stays in it
Realest thing posted in here

I am shocked this entire thing has not leaked yet. They have 30 second snippets on every song yet the album hasn't leaked. Im copping either way I just want it early so I have more music for the whip.

never said he didnt improve and i never saod the music wasnt good... its just not because of his rapping...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

never said he didnt improve and i never saod the music wasnt good... its just not because of his rapping...

Just stop "saying" anything then. Seriously. Youre always yappin about SOMETHING and saying NOTHING at the same time. Grow up dude.

Dude might have only 11 tracks on the album...but he has these last 4 under lock and key or something....lolol.

How is not this out yet?? it's beyond me.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

whatever u say...

super save an artist...

listenin to all that drake got u sensitive...

Oh another Drake comment.

You're the one butt hurt over EVERY artist while you draft a laundry list of flaws then when someone calls you out you try to take it back. You're corny. Your music sucks. No one agrees with you. You'd think you could find friends on the internet too. Damn just quit already.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

3:00 - 3:15 on "Maybach Music III" is serious stuff.

I wonder if the tempo changes right before Ross' verse comes in because that's a lot of work to tempo map that much. It's hard enough to convince someone rap over over melodic beats so hats off to those guys.

That whole track is greater than life itself....

i dont think the tempo changes (i just tapped along) but for that in a daw ud just add a maker to change it up...

I be forgetting Styles is on that !@*!
laugh.gif
You can't even make out that N verse on the edited version...

Video is decent...regular hood !@*!

i've literally waited every day for this album to leak.. i wish all rappers got the Drake treatment.

i've literally waited every day for this album to leak.. i wish all rappers got the Drake treatment.

Back
Top Bottom