The official Saint JHN thread

Huge fan of Saint JHn, saw him last November in Toronto, Ghetto Lenny's Love Letters has a lottt of replay value for me, Collection One is good as hell too.

The Imanbek remix of Roses seems to be gaining a lot of popularity (radio play, at least)

new song is good. Fits the catalogue...its no lust or 3 below. But def got me hype for a new project

It seems this "collection" could have been an EP or something.

High School reunion is just a remix (and uzi verse is super average)
Monica Lewinski Just a remix (meh)
Roses on there twice (so sick of this song)

So basically 9 new songs - Sucks to be you and Gorgeous were singles and great songs.

So of the 7 other songs...i have one major complaint...No bangers...I wanted more hype songs. Its basically R&B
and the kanye feat is absolute trash.

The first four songs though...that run is fire

the left over song....this song is hard...but yet another song that Kanye ruins. Saint Jhn at his ignorant best...followed by fake woke jesus loving kanye.

"and i just took my ex back cause its vintage" :emoji_fire:

Is this one person or a group? I have the latest album on my phone but just haven’t listened to it yet

Is this one person or a group? I have the latest album on my phone but just haven’t listened to it yet

One person

unnamed (19).jpg

Mans performed last night at Tyson vs Jones Jr. Twitter had mixed reaction it appears since a lot of people didn't know who he was and he performed more than one song.

Didn't see it but good for him? I hope it has a positive impact on his career

Late but went to LA, friend put me on to Saint Jhn. He’s a good vibe. 94 Bentley, Monica Lewinsky, 3 Below, I Heard You Got Too Lit Last Night. I like his sound a lot.

I wasn't a huge fan of his latest project but Collection One and Ghetto Lenny are almost unskippable for me

The last project had a few great songs like Gorgeous, Switching Sides, and Back on the Ledge. I still play those religiously. But I agree it would’ve been better off as an EP since it had all of those remixes.

Ghetto Lenny’s Love Songs > Collection 1 > WTWWB

His IG posts been suggesting that he’s almost done with the next one so hopefully this one makes up for the last effort.

Back
Top Bottom