The official Saint JHN thread

Dude like has 300k followers on IG and did a song with Beyonce...like how is that possible?

I low key hope he stays under the radar so he can tour small venues for this project. I missed his last tour I was on work travel and really regret it. He played a super small venue in DC that would have been crazy.

tenor.gif

Dude like has 300k followers on IG and did a song with Beyonce...like how is that possible?

I low key hope he stays under the radar so he can tour small venues for this project. I missed his last tour I was on work travel and really regret it. He played a super small venue in DC that would have been crazy.

He probably got the hook up from Biggs

Screenshot_20190828_161054.jpg

My dreams came true. Bought tickets for the concert as soon as they were released. Will be at U Street in DC. Small venue...show will be nuts. Buying all the merch

I should hopefully be out of my arm sling by then and can actually jump around.

Definitely trying to go see his show when he comes to Atlanta.

This *****’s albums are ****ing fire. :smh:

Heard this dude's music for the first time last weekend. Definitely a fan, might hit his Philly show in November.

I am on 3 hours of sleep at work this morning after the show last night....so incredibly worth it. Dude murdered it. Jumped into the crowd for Trap. Was right next to me. This was a still taken from a video. It was wild didn't really take many pics or vids was too busy sweating and jumping C968A5B4-B55E-4C25-81CE-0B5E800C87EB.jpeg

Bro. His live show is ****ing incredible. That ***** had the ground moving down here in Atlanta. :lol:

Him jumping into the crowd sent people into a frenzy. :lol:

Real talk, of all the concerts I’ve ever been to, that one was the most lit. Energy was through the roof from beginning to end

Homie’s been making a lot of noise out there. Two great projects, a couple of good features, and one hell of a live performer. It’s up for my guy. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom