Mike Tyson reference?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

[Acid] Laker fans are picking on usssssss
frown.gif
[Acid]

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Every year same thing, Laker fan says something, we're hypocrites.
grin.gif
Thas ok. I'll take that just fine.

Hey uh, how did ya'll get that "evidence" from ESPN? Cuz certainly it was gonna be destroyed right? Right?
nerd.gif
warrior fans calling for help
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
...not only does their franchise need help but now their fans do
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

was it hard to find the block youtube? like the Lebron dunked on tape?
laugh.gif
...silly warrior fans the epitome of exaggeration kinda reminds me of their play-by-play guy
laugh.gif

ohh warrior fans i cant wait for our first regular season game
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
...i was gonna say playoffs but were gonna have to wait another 13years
tongue.gif
wink.gif

i cant wait to renew our friendly rivalry
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

jrich for MVP...

28v9j51.gif

Cool? I decided to add a little more than 2 seconds for your avy.

omg sick. Thanks Paul, I'm going to put it on when I get home, i'm at the library tryin to study lol. Thanks again Paul!

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Faker Fans in Warriors thread
smh.gif
Eh, I have no problem with Lakers fans. There are just a select few that think they are funny, but are just annoying. Every team has those typeof fans though, so no big deal.

[h1]FanHouse Preview: Warriors[/h1]
Posted Oct 08, 2009 1:00PM By Matt Steinmetz (RSS feed)

Filed Under: Warriors

Email

Print

Text SizeAAA

warriors-tz-200.jpg
FanHouse previews all 30 NBA teams in advance of the 2009-10 season.

The optimists around the Bay Area like to say that the Warriors' 29-win season in 2008-09 was primarily the result of too many injuries and a very young roster.

The pessimists say that last year's significant step-back-- from 48 wins the season before -- was mostly the result of poor management decisions that yielded a mismatched roster with too much overlap on the perimeter and not enough bulk on the interior.

The goal in 2009-10 is to figure out which side was right.http://

To be sure, the Warriors had their share of injuries a season ago. They were without their most explosive scorer, Monta Ellis, for most of the season, and overall the Warriors had the third-most games lost to injury in the NBA.

It's true, they are young. The Warriors will rely heavily this year on Anthony Morrow (24), Ellis (23), Andris Biedrins (23), Stephen Curry (21) and Anthony Randolph (20). Not to mention Brandan Wright (22), who is expected to miss the first few months of the season with a shoulder injury.

So there are some pieces here. Problem is, the pieces don't fit well together. There is still not a true point guard on the roster, or anyone on the team capable of drawing a double-team.

Put it this way, it helps when a running team has a point guard to make transition decisions, and it's also beneficial to have a guy in the low post you can throw the ball to when the game slows down.

And there's just no getting around the fact that Stephen Jackson, a player who can dominate the ball and the locker room, doesn't want to be a Warrior. With Jackson, it's not so much that he'll be a daily distraction but rather that his presence and the way he plays will slow down the growth of the team's young core.

With Ellis out most of last season, Warriors coach Don Nelson had little choice but to put the ball in Jackson's hands the majority of the time. As you would figure, Jackson was either hit or miss. Some nights he was effective; other nights he tried to do too much. There's no secret here. Jackson is high-risk, high-reward.

What happens this season if/when Nelson tries to pry the ball out of Jackson's hands? How will Jackson respond when Nelson has Curry, a rookie, initiating the offense for long stretches?

That would seem to be a logical strategy for Nelson to employ. After all, at the end of last season, he said the Warriors' biggest weakness was decision-making ... and Curry, while not a true point, is a very good decision-maker, already probably the best on the team in that department.

Making Jackson less of an offensive factor is risky because it's a decision that will have fallout. That's the inherent issue with the Warriors as they head into the season.

They want to go young and allow their young core to grow together, but Jackson -- and to a lesser degree Corey Maggette -- isn't the kind of player who can help in that department. Not now anyway.

[size=+1]Last Season By the Numbers[/size]

Record: 29-53 under Don Nelson. Finished 3rd in the Pacific Division, 10th in the Western Conference.

Offense: 109.5 points per 100 possessions, 9th in the NBA. 18th in shooting, 13th in turnover rate, 18th in offensive rebounding, 3rd in free throw rate.

Defense: 113.3 points per 100 possessions, 28th in the NBA. 20th in shooting defense, 20th in opponent turnover rate, 30th in defensive rebounding, 22nd in opponent free throw rate.

Top Performers: Stephen Jackson led the team in scoring with a 20.7 points per game average. Jamal Crawford added 19.7 ppg, and Monta Ellis averaged 19 ppg in 25 games. Andris Biedrins averaged a double-double with 11.9 points and 11.2 rebounds. Ronny Turiaf led the team with 2.1 blocks per game in only 21 minutes. Jackson also led the team with 6.5 assists. According to PER, Biedrins was the team's most efficient player.

All statistics via Basketball-Reference.com.

[size=+1]
arandolph-tz-150.jpg
Player to Watch[/size]

FanHouse's Matt Moore and Tom Ziller preview one player to watch from each team. Here's a snippet of Moore's post on Warriors forward Anthony Randolph.

When Randolph was drafted last year, no one really knew what to make of him. Some saw him as a true power forward that just needed size tacked on to that Shaggy-from-Scooby-Doo frame. Others saw him as a true small forward that just needed to develop some range. Then summer league happened.

The words started floating around, based off of one fact. The kids has insane handle for a guy his size. Randolph showed early on that he had the capacity for not only being trusted with the ball in his hands, but the ability to actually manage the dribble in space. Tack on a solid jumper and an energy source that makes you believe in the idea of renewable energy, and all of a sudden, the hype meter was off the charts.

See Moore's full post on Randolph.

[size=+1]Offseason Tracker[/size]

IN: Stephen Curry (draft), Acie Law (trade), Speedy Claxton (trade).

OUT: Jamal Crawford (trade), Rob Kurz (free agency).

[h1]FanHouse Preview: Warriors[/h1]
Posted Oct 08, 2009 1:00PM By Matt Steinmetz (RSS feed)

Filed Under: Warriors

Email

Print

Text SizeAAA

warriors-tz-200.jpg
FanHouse previews all 30 NBA teams in advance of the 2009-10 season.

The optimists around the Bay Area like to say that the Warriors' 29-win season in 2008-09 was primarily the result of too many injuries and a very young roster.

The pessimists say that last year's significant step-back-- from 48 wins the season before -- was mostly the result of poor management decisions that yielded a mismatched roster with too much overlap on the perimeter and not enough bulk on the interior.

The goal in 2009-10 is to figure out which side was right.http://

To be sure, the Warriors had their share of injuries a season ago. They were without their most explosive scorer, Monta Ellis, for most of the season, and overall the Warriors had the third-most games lost to injury in the NBA.

It's true, they are young. The Warriors will rely heavily this year on Anthony Morrow (24), Ellis (23), Andris Biedrins (23), Stephen Curry (21) and Anthony Randolph (20). Not to mention Brandan Wright (22), who is expected to miss the first few months of the season with a shoulder injury.

So there are some pieces here. Problem is, the pieces don't fit well together. There is still not a true point guard on the roster, or anyone on the team capable of drawing a double-team.

Put it this way, it helps when a running team has a point guard to make transition decisions, and it's also beneficial to have a guy in the low post you can throw the ball to when the game slows down.

And there's just no getting around the fact that Stephen Jackson, a player who can dominate the ball and the locker room, doesn't want to be a Warrior. With Jackson, it's not so much that he'll be a daily distraction but rather that his presence and the way he plays will slow down the growth of the team's young core.

With Ellis out most of last season, Warriors coach Don Nelson had little choice but to put the ball in Jackson's hands the majority of the time. As you would figure, Jackson was either hit or miss. Some nights he was effective; other nights he tried to do too much. There's no secret here. Jackson is high-risk, high-reward.

What happens this season if/when Nelson tries to pry the ball out of Jackson's hands? How will Jackson respond when Nelson has Curry, a rookie, initiating the offense for long stretches?

That would seem to be a logical strategy for Nelson to employ. After all, at the end of last season, he said the Warriors' biggest weakness was decision-making ... and Curry, while not a true point, is a very good decision-maker, already probably the best on the team in that department.

Making Jackson less of an offensive factor is risky because it's a decision that will have fallout. That's the inherent issue with the Warriors as they head into the season.

They want to go young and allow their young core to grow together, but Jackson -- and to a lesser degree Corey Maggette -- isn't the kind of player who can help in that department. Not now anyway.

[size=+1]Last Season By the Numbers[/size]

Record: 29-53 under Don Nelson. Finished 3rd in the Pacific Division, 10th in the Western Conference.

Offense: 109.5 points per 100 possessions, 9th in the NBA. 18th in shooting, 13th in turnover rate, 18th in offensive rebounding, 3rd in free throw rate.

Defense: 113.3 points per 100 possessions, 28th in the NBA. 20th in shooting defense, 20th in opponent turnover rate, 30th in defensive rebounding, 22nd in opponent free throw rate.

Top Performers: Stephen Jackson led the team in scoring with a 20.7 points per game average. Jamal Crawford added 19.7 ppg, and Monta Ellis averaged 19 ppg in 25 games. Andris Biedrins averaged a double-double with 11.9 points and 11.2 rebounds. Ronny Turiaf led the team with 2.1 blocks per game in only 21 minutes. Jackson also led the team with 6.5 assists. According to PER, Biedrins was the team's most efficient player.

All statistics via Basketball-Reference.com.

[size=+1]
arandolph-tz-150.jpg
Player to Watch[/size]

FanHouse's Matt Moore and Tom Ziller preview one player to watch from each team. Here's a snippet of Moore's post on Warriors forward Anthony Randolph.

When Randolph was drafted last year, no one really knew what to make of him. Some saw him as a true power forward that just needed size tacked on to that Shaggy-from-Scooby-Doo frame. Others saw him as a true small forward that just needed to develop some range. Then summer league happened.

The words started floating around, based off of one fact. The kids has insane handle for a guy his size. Randolph showed early on that he had the capacity for not only being trusted with the ball in his hands, but the ability to actually manage the dribble in space. Tack on a solid jumper and an energy source that makes you believe in the idea of renewable energy, and all of a sudden, the hype meter was off the charts.

See Moore's full post on Randolph.

[size=+1]Offseason Tracker[/size]

IN: Stephen Curry (draft), Acie Law (trade), Speedy Claxton (trade).

OUT: Jamal Crawford (trade), Rob Kurz (free agency).

Quick question, if anybody has any input. I'm getting a new futon in the next couple of days, but I can't decide. Here are the three that I havenarrowed it down to:
futoncreations_2076_104795287

futoncreations_2076_103386698

70494_PE185803_S4.jpg

Taking the cover off the last one, something similar to this:
3047217429_7313765c50.jpg

jjbia0.png

(stole picture from post room thread
laugh.gif
)

whats the color of your room?
1s+2nd look nice, although ill prob take the 2nd one.
not feeling the stands though, but its whatever.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by CP1708

[Acid] Laker fans are picking on usssssss
frown.gif
[Acid]

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Every year same thing, Laker fan says something, we're hypocrites.
grin.gif
Thas ok. I'll take that just fine.

Hey uh, how did ya'll get that "evidence" from ESPN? Cuz certainly it was gonna be destroyed right? Right?
nerd.gif
warrior fans calling for help
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
...not only does their franchise need help but now their fans do
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

was it hard to find the block youtube? like the Lebron dunked on tape?
laugh.gif
...silly warrior fans the epitome of exaggeration kinda reminds me of their play-by-play guy
laugh.gif

ohh warrior fans i cant wait for our first regular season game
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
...i was gonna say playoffs but were gonna have to wait another 13 years
tongue.gif
wink.gif

i cant wait to renew our friendly rivalry
happy.gif

Good lord, will you please shut the @%%% up?!? You clearly come in here begging for attention when you have NOTHING to say. Go make over-emoticoned postselsewhere because reading to what your %+!*#%# has to say literally makes me nauseated.

Back
Top Bottom