THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

indifferent.gif
sick.gif

There are NO games on my day-offs,
mad.gif
. 1/6 days in a row...5 more to go
frown.gif

I caught some of the game... so Monta got hurt in the opening minutes of the game? I understand playing it safe so he didn't play the rest of the game, butwas his injury serious? Update?
nerd.gif

it honestly didn't seem that bad. Looked like he landed wrong when he was near all them camera people. I'm assuming they took him out to preventfurther injuries.

...later on during the game, they were showing monta on the bench laughing it off with george...sooo yeah, he should be good.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

it honestly didn't seem that bad. Looked like he landed wrong when he was near all them camera people. I'm assuming they took him out to prevent further injuries.

...later on during the game, they were showing monta on the bench laughing it off with george...sooo yeah, he should be good.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Devean George's championship-caliber jokes.
pimp.gif
Way to keep the teamloose!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

it honestly didn't seem that bad. Looked like he landed wrong when he was near all them camera people. I'm assuming they took him out to prevent further injuries.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Devean George's championship-caliber jokes.
pimp.gif
Way to keep the team loose!
pimp.gif
I can't believe I missed that
laugh.gif
. Shame on me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

Anyone got a vid of AR blocking Kobe? I know it probably wasn't shown on sportscenter.
You can find it in ESPN's safe where they keep the footage of Best Player posterizing LeGod.

ESPN has some highlights from the game but... it's all Lakers highlights other than Monta hurting himself and a Curry 3
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom