THE OFFICIAL SLAUGHTERHOUSE THREAD **Show Support and Purchase Royce's "STREET HOP"**

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ "Cut You Loose"

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ratio between people who actually buy this album to those that download it will be 1 to 10,000

Joey on Microphone
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Not trying to hype anything up, but I absolutley hate hearing new music from artists that used to bring it, AND this has my hyped for anything coming out ofthere camp again.

Time to put the Fall Out Boy cd to rest haha.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Joey on Microphone
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Not trying to hype anything up, but I absolutley hate hearing new music from artists that used to bring it, AND this has my hyped for anything coming out of there camp again.

Time to put the Fall Out Boy cd to rest haha.

Exactly the way i feel.

Im still waitin...i want to hear it. but these guys make good enough music for me to support it. Only artist these days that i support is Lupe, Jay, Nas...andwell Slaughterhouse.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

im going to try n wait...but idk if i can
I feel u. I'm mad tempted but I get paid the 10th so I'll cop on RD, Loso's Way too if I can afford to, bills come first

Love the album
pimp.gif
A lot of great songs. On my 2nd spin, this could be up there with classic group albums but I'll see in a month from now

Only thing that kinda irked me is that Joey is finishing the majority of the songs. Contrary to popular belief Joe can't finish every song strong.

so i downloaded the album but have not listened to it...i am very tempted...im buying the album regardless but i just want it to be fresh on the firstlisten...dammit...this sucks...i wish albums didnt leak...at least this one

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Love the album
pimp.gif
A lot of great songs. On my 2nd spin, this could be up there with classic group albums but I'll see in a month from now

Only thing that kinda irked me is that Joey is finishing the majority of the songs. Contrary to popular belief Joe can't finish every song strong.

I noticed that to, it seems like they tried to cram Joey in at that last second on every track.. going last everytime doesnt suit him.

Back
Top Bottom