THE OFFICIAL SLAUGHTERHOUSE THREAD **Show Support and Purchase Royce's "STREET HOP"**

Originally Posted by mossman75

Album is aight not bad but on the real this album and these 4 cats would give Slaugtherhouse a run

51zUFmQUXGL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
Somebody knows what they're talking about. Album wise, This > SH

Microphone is so ill....the beat is insane, i wish they woulda threw ems verse from his freestyle on their....

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ anyone saying Royce isnt the best out of the group or on these songs.

I don't know about Killer Mike neither fitting in with them
ohwell.gif

Dope pics
pimp.gif

They're in town tonight...performing on the same ticket as The Chef too , I wonder if something's about to pop off tonight
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^ i think they did the whole wear other dudes city hat thing like hte album...Crook is wearing a NY fitted...so NJ = joey...NY = Joell etc..

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

^ i think they did the whole wear other dudes city hat thing like hte album...Crook is wearing a NY fitted...so NJ = joey...NY = Joell etc..
nah they didnt do that on the album... just Royce rocking NY and Budden rocking Detroit. Crooked is still rocking LA Kings and Ortiz got no logo.And i cant tell what teams the hats of Budden and royce are in the release party photos.

but if so, ok, that makes sense... but still make it a Devils hat or some $!#+
laugh.gif
mad.gif

it's a dope album, it goes hard, but....for some reason i'm not itching to play it again. the replay value...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

it's a dope album, it goes hard, but....for some reason i'm not itching to play it again. the replay value...
frown.gif
I feel the same way. I think it's one of those marinatin type albums. U gotta let the first play marinate for a couple weeks then u'll getthe itch to listen to a certain song or songs again and then u'll play it again.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by acidicality

frown.gif
I feel the same way. I think it's one of those marinatin type albums. U gotta let the first play marinate for a couple weeks then u'll get the itch to listen to a certain song or songs again and then u'll play it again.
i didnt even hear it yet.............but i knew it

::goes back to boss of all bosses::

they left out alot of their best songs... warriors,wack mc's, the og onslaught...
crooked stays in jackets and long sleeves even if its hella hot out
roll.gif

they all went so hard on the album *pause joe budden has the weakest flow outta all 4 on this album

Nobody was weak on the album...but IMO, Joell was the weakest. Kinda surprised me.

He didn't have the best verse on any song. (Maybe Sound Off...but I give that to Royce)

Royce > Joe > Crook > Ortiz

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Nobody was weak on the album...but IMO, Joell was the weakest. Kinda surprised me.

He didn't have the best verse on any song. (Maybe Sound Off...but I give that to Royce)

Royce > Joe > Crook > Ortiz
joell did rip sound off tho

Back
Top Bottom