THE OFFICIAL SLAUGHTERHOUSE THREAD **Show Support and Purchase Royce's "STREET HOP"**

^ word.
I haven't listened to anything off it but from what I've been reading it should be good stuff.
pimp.gif

If you guys are itching to hear some snippets of the album,they have all the snippets at Amazon.com.They also have snippets of the skits lol.

Here is the Tracklist.

1. Sound Off
2. Lyrical Murderers (feat. K. Young)
3. Microphone
4. Not Tonight
5. The One (feat. The New Royales)
6. In The Mind Of Madness (skit)
7. ****oo
8. The Phone Call (skit)
9. Onslaught 2 (feat. Fatman Scoop)
10. The Phone Call 2 (skit)
11. Salute (feat. Pharoahe Monch)
12. Pray (it's A Shame)
13. Cut You Loose
14. Rain Drops (feat. Novel)
15. Killaz (feat. Melanie Rutherford & C. Brown)

Only 15 tracks on the CD minus the skits...only like 12 legit??

Already heard like 2 or 3...was expecting more.

the snippets sound terrible, as expected.. one step closer to them fading into irrelevance. YES!

Microphone beat is sic. Eminem's freestyle over it is dope too. They should of got a feature from him on it.

snippets sound dopeeee
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://2dopeboyz.okayplay...terhouse-album-snippets/

1. Sound Off 5:51
2. Lyrical Murderers (feat. K. Young) 4:04
3. Microphone 4:42
4. Not Tonight 3:39
5. The One (feat. The New Royales) 3:37
6. In The Mind Of Madness (skit) 1:23
7. ****oo 4:30
8. The Phone Call (skit) 0:58
9. Onslaught 2 (feat. Fatman Scoop) 4:27
10. The Phone Call 2 (skit) 0:56
11. Salute (feat. Pharoahe Monch) 4:31
12. Pray (it's A Shame) 3:53
13. Cut You Loose 4:43
14. Rain Drops (feat. Novel) 5:00
15. Killaz (feat. Melanie Rutherford & C. Brown) 4:09
pumped for We Outta Here, although it wont be on the album
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

album better be dope because most of SH's best songs wont be on it

Just a random question... but what is your guys' favorite solo tracks by Slaughterhouse members?

I think mine would have to be a close call between "Boom" by Royce or "Still My Hood" by Budden... also "Shake This" by Royce isDOPE but its not officially released until Street Hop releases.

also mad !*+$ off the Bar Exam 2 by Royce, but most of them are just like ill freestyles and !*+$ so i wont count those
pimp.gif

any thoughts?
nerd.gif

Pretty upset at that ****oo track that leaked. Song was trash imo. Hope the rest is up to par. Move On is my #%*# though.

Originally Posted by Capo617

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

Slaughterhouse is the legit, but I'm more excited for Joey's solo !+%$.
QFT.
opposite, I was upset when A-team broke up.
Joe is better in moderation.
I'm happy as hell he's in a group
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm mad I promised myself to buy Wale's Cd because that means imma buy a LOT of cds+ 1 this year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Just a random question... but what is your guys' favorite solo tracks by Slaughterhouse members?

I think mine would have to be a close call between "Boom" by Royce or "Still My Hood" by Budden... also "Shake This" by Royce is DOPE but its not officially released until Street Hop releases.

also mad !*+$ off the Bar Exam 2 by Royce, but most of them are just like ill freestyles and !*+$ so i wont count those
pimp.gif

any thoughts?
nerd.gif
Joell Ortiz - Hip Hop
Royce - Hip Hop
Budden - All of Me

Dear Joe Budden fans
I am writing to inform you that Amalgam Digital, Inc has yet to make an official announcement of an actual release date for Joe Budden's "EscapeRoute". We are just as anxious to release the album as you are to support it however, we have no album in our possession to release.
I understand there is some confusion with fans surrounding the release date of this album and most are under the impression that the album was to be releasedtoday on the AmalgamDigital.com digital download store.
It is important to understand that the agreement for this album between the company and the artist has been in effect for a long period of time preceding thetour that the artist recently embarked on along with his group in which has kept him very busy along with other recording commitments.
The album was tentatively scheduled for a release in July and our aim was to release by mid July however, the album was never assigned a specific date as therewas a strong concern with the artist delivering the mastered album on time.
The album is now 5 weeks past due and no one at Amalgam has a copy of the album, tracks, or session files. Joe Budden has informed the company that it will besent over this week and that he still requires our assistance mixing and mastering the release which will require yet more time. We estimate that once Joeactually delivers the album the process of mixing and mastering could take up to a week. From that point we will aim to make the album immediately available inthe AmalgamDigital.com store shortly thereafter.
There is also a strong misconception that Amalgam Digital is solely a record label.
That is far from fact as Amalgam Digital is a primarily a genre specific digital retail store and destination site that carries many independent artists andrecord label's digital content however, the company also boasts a record label by the same name in which Joe Budden has signed too for several projects."Escape Route" is a full length release and not an EP. This commercial release will serve as a precursor to "The Great Escape" whichAmalgam Digital plans to release on CD and Digital formats later this year.
You may visit www.AmalgamDigital.com/Blog for official news and release dates.
Best regards,
- Next

Thats from Amalgam, Joey is a dummy and didnt submit the tape...he said he will be this week, the life of a Joe Budden fan...we just wait.

He's probably been really busy with Slaughterhouse.

At least there's a real reason for him to be late with it, unlike when he was on Def Jam.

Supposedly he said on the live stream he was sending to to AD yesterday (Tues) but who knows, he probably didn't do it ..

Back
Top Bottom