THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

I saw a pair of those on on the bay a few weeks ago, I totally forgot about the auction. Sigh, the search for a sz.10-10.5 continues...

Got these back in.....OG Royals with dyed soles (anyone know how to fix paint chipping on the suede?
nerd.gif
)

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Got these back in.....OG Royals with dyed soles (anyone know how to fix paint chipping on the suede?
nerd.gif
)

black suede dye should do it

Originally Posted by Eli

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

nerd.gif
)

black suede dye should do it
Something like this? 
http://www.cobblersupplie...servlet/the-1163/Fiebing's-Suede-Nubuck-%26/Detail?gdftrk=gdfV21872_a_7c239_a_7c579_a_7c57029454

Or would the spray types be better?

http://www.cobblersupplies.com/serv...gdftrk=gdfV21872_a_7c239_a_7c579_a_7c57029454Never done it before so I'm not sure what a good brand would be

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

any pics of pewter foams with black soles?

I think someone on ISS has them/is having them done but I've yet to see any.  Only ones I've seen are pewters with red soles.  I know these are fake but here is a general idea of what it'd look like
grin.gif
   I'll look over there for the real ones if they are done yet
Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-Metallic-Pewter.jpg

thx,
I have the silver Pros

and 2 pairs of Pewters

wondering if I should screw around with a pair
I would try it, the good thing about it is it's not mandatory (unless you dye the clear soles) so you can always switch it back if its just a swap.  If I were you I'd just get the soles dyed on one pair of the pewters since you have 2 and see how you like it.  I can give you the contact info of the guy who did mine (super cheap and does great work) if you'd like, just PM me.

going to dye them if anything
don't have the skills or extra sneakers for the soleswap

I mentioned the silver pros just because they look like they'll end up looking similar

Los....sick charcoals fam 
pimp.gif

Felix....making me wanna put the white sole back on those
tongue.gif

Witness, black soles looking good but they should have dyed the yellow beneath the blue as well imo

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Los....sick charcoals fam 
pimp.gif

Felix....making me wanna put the white sole back on those
tongue.gif

Witness, black soles looking good but they should have dyed the yellow beneath the blue as well imo

Yeah I was going to have him try to get between the blue parts but he said it was nearly impossible to get between them without it running.  I wanted to keep it so you could still see blue rather than the whole bottom blacked out but oh well.  I may try to get a tiny brush and paint it since those parts wouldn't really touch the ground.  Did you ever get your carbons with the white soles done? 
nerd.gif
  I saw the PS but didn't know if you had finished yet

he could have did it on the inside of the sole if he was careful, blue would have still been visible and the adhesive should still be able to bond when attaching them.

haven't started attaching them yet, just cleaned and prepped. Been working on my homies shoes, once they're done...i'll tackle those.

my foams,

sloppy pic

+ yes I'm a beast, started "collecting" after eggplants

got them ALL cheap

thanks to BigTy23 for the red/black pros!

but my first pair was the foamposite max

2ih3qcy.jpg

ot2545.jpg

^^^ Nice start. Im on the hunt for 12 more posites then I think I'm calling it quits. Dont have time to wear most and after I found out posites can crumble
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Its time to chill

Originally Posted by NycPosite

.....and after I found out posites can crumble
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Its time to chill

....keep forgetting to take pics...maybe i'm just scared to look at 'em again
frown.gif

my foams,

sloppy pic

got them ALL cheap

Black/Red foam pros......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my foams,

sloppy pic

got them ALL cheap

No prob man glad you like them...

Got these in today, gotta clean them up a little but then they'll be good to go!
Happy with the price though, $67 with free shipping

Anyone know the best way to clean the ankle collars/soles (kinda yellow)?

Back
Top Bottom