THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Sdub and cck, thanks for the input.
Cck, I see those stealths u pickedu. Fire.you should post a collection pic.

pearls
laugh.gif

i got those :smokin never heard them called champagnes tho
I call em that because when pics first surfaced of the HOHs, dudes were mad (including myself) they were the "pearls"... everyone wanted the real pearls. Dudes were talking **** calling em champagnes :lol:

yeah use a soft brush, or a hand towel or something... dont use any water though, once it dries it will prob get brittle and crack.

Ihustle... nice pick up on those FPs! Not sure why I didnt get those while they were so easily available.
 thanks dub. Pros looking really nice in here 
smokin.gif

I don't wanna spoil the surprise :smile:

BTW, not to start any early hype, but according to Gentry's twitter, we WILL have another foamposite release at the all star game for this season. Wonder what the theme will be

I don't wanna spoil the surprise :smile:

BTW, not to start any early hype, but according to Gentry's twitter, we WILL have another foamposite release at the all star game for this season. Wonder what the theme will be
knowing gentry i expect the worse, please dont be see thru :smh:

^^^ he going to od with the foams but if another pair drops AS weekend ill be sure to pick up at least 3-5 pairs

So I'm thinking it'll either be some type of galaxy theme (they have a NASA Launch Station there) but I can't see them doing that again, or something to do with oil?

Back
Top Bottom