THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

It's not so much a narrowness thing for me, it's the arches and the cushioning, or lack thereof.  Narrowness and the high arch might be a person to person issue with these but cushioning stays constant with every rookie.  Somebody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but there is only one zoom bag and it's in the heel.  On top of that, the zoom bag is only directly under-heel, not a full-length side-to-side bag.  There is no cushioning whatsoever in the forefoot.  Whether I'm out all day or run a quick errand, I'm ready to throw em off when I get home.

It's not so much a narrowness thing for me, it's the arches and the cushioning, or lack thereof.  Narrowness and the high arch might be a person to person issue with these but cushioning stays constant with every rookie.  Somebody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but there is only one zoom bag and it's in the heel.  On top of that, the zoom bag is only directly under-heel, not a full-length side-to-side bag.  There is no cushioning whatsoever in the forefoot.  Whether I'm out all day or run a quick errand, I'm ready to throw em off when I get home.
they should have used to half cents for inspiration , one of nikes most comfortable shoes imo

tried my beaters with the cream and red laces what y'all think yay or nay

Last edited:
Nay on the cream... NAY on the red...

just noticed you posted a min ago.. disregard that hah

Last edited:
I can't get with white outer soles :x

They just get dirty too easily so I don't even want to rock em since I'll have to clean em afterwards.

I could've gotten a DS pair of Dooms for $230 a few months back but then I knew I wouldn't wear em but maybe once.

Nice Red One's! I gotta get a pair before the prices really get out of hand smh...

Thought I'd try these with red laces and I really like them...

Those red laces are a really nice touch :pimp:

HOH Royal...was there 72 pairs or 82? I keep hearing different things. 72 royal and 82 army is what I always thought it was

Well I know there were pairs at outlets but it was said there were only 72 released at HOH NYC but I hear 82

I hardly see carolina pros posted in here. Lets see some pics :nerd:

any recent updates for next years foam releases? I know its early.

I don't discuss carolina pros...after selling mine for $140 a few years back and seeing the ridiculous prices on them now it hurts too much lol :smh:

I don't discuss carolina pros...after selling mine for $140 a few years back and seeing the ridiculous prices on them now it hurts too much lol :smh:
:x wow, you really blessed somebody. Im looking for a pair of these bad boys. Its hard finding og's and older retros in good condition and decent price.

never liked foams with white soles either, which is why i never ever considered copping dooms or carolinas, but i can appreciate them more now. not enough to pay the going price tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom