THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

looks like what I said a few weeks ago could be true, them ugly *** paranormans might release again. I feel sorry for the ones who paid ridiculous prices for em

never liked foams with white soles either, which is why i never ever considered copping dooms or carolinas, but i can appreciate them more now. not enough to pay the going price tho.

Same here as far as overpaying...the cheapest I've seen on ebay was $400 which was ridiculous

nah it doesnt bother me i just know those #'s are never really official unless they are individually numbered i.e. bin jordans

Paranormans? ehhh
I just scooped up the black&green HOH ones, I dont care for the Paranormans.
how about Nike re-releases the carolina blues tho? :nerd:

The paranormans looked so much better in the contest pics.

Expectation: green mist coming off glowing sole
Reality: foamposite engulfed in green flame

Don't get me wrong they're still a hot shoe for whoever has them.

Yeah those contest pics did AMAZING work for them but wasn't a huge fan in person.

GRAILS ON THE WAY! YAY!

I been waiting for thos to drop since the confirmed date was supposed to be end of june? something like that.

They :smokin to me.

yeah i forgot about those joints did anyone who ordered them from marqueesole get em in?

It's be a 2013 release is what my friend was telling me....And I also always wondered why they have the check on the back since its a foam one :nerd:

Last edited:
It's be a 2013 release is what my friend was telling me....And I also always wondered why they have the check on the back since its a foam one :nerd:

I'll probably pass on those. What else did your friend tell you about foams in 2013?

I'll probably pass on those. What else did your friend tell you about foams in 2013?

lol nothing major, he showed me a pic of these a while back. Kinda look like coppers but if you remember the gold medal pack we were supposed to get?

Back
Top Bottom