THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

dont tie em though

I usually don't but I was in a rush and didn't feel like fixing the laces. I definitely don't do that ugly *** Wale style with all the laces super loose though :x

all three from the same seller on eBay .... But all are a size 12.... A size 12 in the royals and the flights have been a pain in my *** hunting down ... :smh:

I feel you, copped some royal pros yesterday from my manz...still searching for the silver flights is a 10.5 or 11

glad those foams back there didn't drop. and nice pickups.
im trying to get rid of my eggplants. foams are :smh::smh: now . thought i'd never ever say that

The hype is almost over I think, then we can get back to loving our shoes and copping with ease :pimp:

HEAD I'll find you some royal pros for those armies LMAO

Last edited:
witness i dont do that wale **** either :lol: , i dont know how he walks with that ****

The hype is almost over I think, then we can get back to loving our shoes and copping with ease :pimp:
HEAD I'll find you some royal pros for those armies LMAO

I think youre right. Foams are slowly lowering in price in the after-market market. Ive pickedup a few goodies in nds condition for under retail. Thanks to frequent JB releases damn near every weekend, the young'ns and hypebeasts are migrating that way, selling their foams.

I almost had a pair of caro pros but the guy flaked on me.

Royals for Armies?
:rofl:

Can you blame me for trying? LMFAO, that post was HEAVILY sarcastic btw :rofl:

Anyways got these in today. So damn happy to finally find them in my size. Came with a replacement box but not a big deal. I'm sure you know what they are lol now I just need the 2011s to have all of them, although I dno if I can bring myself to buy those.

*flash made em look super yellow*

08 HOH Royals

Last edited:
NIce HOH pick-up.  Whether it was 72 or 82 pairs you got 1 for sure 
roll.gif
.  Stealths are nice too but I'm still undecided if I wanna pick em up though.

Went with the 07s for work today.

Them 07s are ICEY!!! :pimp:

I personally think there were more than 72/82 lol once of those "unofficial" things but definitely glad to finally have them!

Them 07s are ICEY!!!
pimp.gif

I personally think there were more than 72/82 lol once of those "unofficial" things but definitely glad to finally have them!
Lol thanks bro.  I cheated with a quick seaglow session a few months ago and they've looked exactly the same since.

^ how is 500 dollars for worn 50X volts a good price?

Can you show me where I said "good" price? I sure can't seem to find it...If they're in that condition, does it matter how many times they're worn? smh. Apparently wearing a shoe 50 times over 15 years is a lot? Not even 4 times a year....no heeldrag or anything...yeah...try again :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom