THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

If what my friend told me is true we will have a doernbecher foamposite on the way..

Last edited:
SMH at this whack dude stealing pics and tagging them as his own, but heres a pic of camo's, dno about release or anything but this clown did NOT first produce these pics

ok u said "decent" price but that is still too damn much for something worn 50x, its a foam, its forms to ur foot, u should know that, if it was worn twice ok but 50 :smh:

Last edited:
ok u said "decent" price but that is still too damn much for something worn 50x, its a foam, its forms to ur foot, u should know that, if it was worn twice ok but 50 :smh:

Must not be too bad because they already sold :rolleyes And how many times do you think some of the other foams that people buy have been worn? Funny since there are beat pairs that sell for $400+ and these were far from beat...but I guess as long as those beat pairs were only worn a few times thats all that matters?

Last edited:
Picked all these up this month. Plus some pearls, royals and eggplants. The eggplants don't have insoles so what have y'all done for insoles in foams? Kinda mad cause I didn't know they were missing before I sent the payment. But the price was too good afterall I guess

Last edited:
all im saying is its too much for me, but if u like wearing used kicks thats u, for me its only ds or vvvvvvvvnds when i have no other choice

all im saying is its too much for me, but if u like wearing used kicks thats u, for me its only ds or vvvvvvvvnds when i have no other choice

If he hadn't stated how many times he wore them would you have guessed that many?

Closet fruitcake stole another pic from someone, but anyways heres another pic of the camos

And some from another site

Last edited:
Wore these last night. One of the few shoes I didn't double or triple up and mad as hell about. One of my fav posites

Nice rotation nycposite :smokin

Quick question don't really feel like digging in the thread. What year did the black pro's with the white check n clear sole come out and did they have a specific "name" (royals, pearls, etc.)?

Nice rotation nycposite :smokin
Quick question don't really feel like digging in the thread. What year did the black pro's with the white check n clear sole come out and did they have a specific "name" (royals, pearls, etc.)?

you mean the Dr. Dooms with the white bottom?

i wouldve guessed 30+ cuz the bottom was piss yellow

OF course, I should have known :stoneface: because bottoms can't yellow over time, only from wear. I guess all the DS OG concords must've been worn 30+ times too since they're yellowed?

Heres the shoes if anyone else wants to see them and voice their opinion, since they're so "worn" and "yellow"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Fo...=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Anyways, thats my last post about them, if you wanna keep complaining and feel like you proved me wrong about the price then more power to you. They aren't in bad shape at all and had the dude not mentioned how many times he wore them (which isn't a lot given how old they are) you would have never said anything negative. Cheers

More pics of the camos leaked, they look like CRAP

*Have heard it MAY just be a custom...I'm hoping*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom