THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

lmao :lol:

Annnnnnnyways.....

Seems like those names started with those stupid cough drops

Last edited:
1997. They are an original release and never had a nickname. Foams never had a nickname until Nike started releasing all of these retro+ colorways and people started running with it like it was the new "cool" thing to do.
Well people started calling them gum bottom eventhough they originally was clear...
7947705860_bba77402d2.jpg

I wish mine looked like this smh...:smh:

Last edited:
I only time Ive seen them that clear was back when they released and were on sale for $100 :smh:

Last edited:
As for those Volts...they definitely don't look worn and the price isn't bad for such a rare pair.

The only reason I wouldn't cop em at that price is I have a feeling that Nike will retro them within the next couple years.

As for those Camos...:x.

As for those Volts...they definitely don't look worn and the price isn't bad for such a rare pair.
The only reason I wouldn't cop em at that price is I have a feeling that Nike will retro them within the next couple years.
As for those Camos...:x.

Yeah but they are worn 50 times and SOOOO yellow lmfao :smh:

And I think they'll be coming out again too, still want an og pair too though ugh, last pair I need for all the 97s

The only reason I wouldn't cop em at that price is I have a feeling that Nike will retro them within the next couple of years
Tru its hard to find Voltages in any kind of condition these days, and people know it. One pair just sold for $375 with a missing volt nike sign. Just look at this pair, these sold for $533 a couple months ago smh...

Crazy to think that ive had three pairs in my life...

Last edited:
Just proving my point further...thanks y'all. And Ty you didn't need to rub it in about owning three pairs lmao! I know you got that last pair for super cheap too!

Lol I didnt mean to rub it in, just sharing. Ya'll collections are way better than mine....

the camos look like the crimsons without the check :smh:

Last edited:
I can't find volts at all. Been hunting for years.

I might be my eyes playing tricks but why does it look like the sole is not connected to the front of the shoe in that camo pick

I can't find volts at all. Been hunting for years.
I might be my eyes playing tricks but why does it look like the sole is not connected to the front of the shoe in that camo pick

It isn't :lol:

Thats what makes me still think these might be a custom

Thanks for the info on those kicks Sherlock and BigTy23.

mean.gif
 at the camos.  But I would be interested to see how they sell to see how far they can push the foam hype (if it hasn't already slowed down after the crimson release).

quick question for the foam FAM

If you got a pair of Foams without insoles and you want to put insoles in them which would you put in them or have put in them? Just some random ones and call it good?

quick question for the foam FAM
If you got a pair of Foams without insoles and you want to put insoles in them which would you put in them or have put in them? Just some random ones and call it good?

Yeah, I just went to a FNL and got a pair for like $10. Depending on what size the foams are, you might be able to get away without an insole. I know if I size down from an 11-11.5 to a 10.5, I wouldn't use an insole.

Well they're an 11. 11 fits me perfect, and it just feels weird and off without insoles. I can deal with a 10.5 but it feels real tight. But that may be because my only 10.5 are still DS lol
Thanks man. Ill go to FNL tomorrow and grab some. Ill pull out an insole from another foam and make it the same hopefully

Foamposite heads ....

Do you gentlemen think that with the decrease in prices of the Paranorman Foams, it is possible to obtain a pair in a trade for some Yeezy Plats (Deadstock of course) ???

I want the Paranormans, and would even pay a finders fee for anybody who can assist me with any trades. I know you dudes are serious foam collectors.

Thanks for any help on this.

All this volt talk there's a ds pair size 9 that just hit the bay for a hefty price. How much do these usually go for ds?

All this volt talk there's a ds pair size 9 that just hit the bay for a hefty price. How much do these usually go for ds?

The only pairs I've seen in my size went for $800+...I saw one pair with a BIN of 1500 but I didn't pay it any mind.

Personally, I can't drop more than $500 for a pair of foams...and even then it'd be a hard decision.

Just saw the listing on there. $1,100 :x

But the last pair of DS Volt's I've seen for sale were going for $1,000 a few months ago. Not sure if they sold or not though.

Nah I like the volts but not for 1k. Okay, last time posting pics of these camos I promise lol but here are the final pics. Maybe the all stars? Trying to figure out the significance of the voltage things on em
http://sneakernews.com/2012/10/30/white-black-camo-nike-air-foamposite-one/

And thanks for the better pics, bro. Still gonna pass, but I bet that the theme for the ASG next year will be military related.
And maybe the lightning bolt on the pull tab is a new thing that Nike's doing with the Foam One's? *Shrugs*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom