THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

I will say I do like the red on the CF plate though

Saw someone say these are in fact the all stars and theres versions of kobes, lebrons, etc. Take it for what it's worth, not sure if true or not

Last edited:
whats a reasonable price for sz.13 red foamposite ones? not the pro joints

Foamposite heads ....
Do you gentlemen think that with the decrease in prices of the Paranorman Foams, it is possible to obtain a pair in a trade for some Yeezy Plats (Deadstock of course) ???
I want the Paranormans, and would even pay a finders fee for anybody who can assist me with any trades. I know you dudes are serious foam collectors.
Thanks for any help on this.
You could probably sell your yeezys for $, buy a pair of ds or vnds paranormans and still have some $ left.

Those camo foams are hideous. The worst foam ever and I sincerely feel that way. You can't even see the grooves on the shoe. All-star or not, I wont cop.

You could probably sell your yeezys for $, buy a pair of ds or vnds paranormans and still have some $ left.
Those camo foams are hideous. The worst foam ever and I sincerely feel that way. You can't even see the grooves on the shoe. All-star or not, I wont cop.

Thanks man .... People in the Yeezy 2 thread said the same thing. I am just trying to get a fair deal going for a pair. I will probably post a F/S or Trade Deal in classifies soon.

Appreciate it again!

Purple, Black, Orange Foam & a red, silver/white,with a black sole foam pro in 2013- someones "reliable" source.

We shall see

I think the camos had a lot better potential, but maybe theyll change some before they release? They're not the ugliest they could be, but still...

At least everybody is going to get their favorite colors eventually and and metallic purple like the metallic reds sounds good.

i think its the suns colorway hes talking about then, i dont know what the hell red would do over there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom