THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

yo.. anybody else find their older foams, e.g. pre 2011 - where the sybthetic suede on the eyelits and tongue start cracking???

Normal. Some more than others. I have a few 97s and early 02s that the suede is still nice. Just depends on how they were stored and worn

S/O to the real ones keeping this thread moving. No dis but it's probably NYC and DMV dudes holding it down. IDC.. As long as the thread doesn't die. :nthat:

Not NYC or DMV :nthat:

My 2yr olds very first OG’s
I could cry lol
He’s team posite from the womb.
EBBE19C4-8666-4978-A2C2-FD8FB671B893.jpeg
67FF3E70-91E9-4EF3-9202-50F43BCD9C1D.jpeg

i actually have a ds og pair of silver foam maxes size 1Y for my son who will be reaching that size soon. the only downfall is that the air unit is fogged and may crack at the time of wear :frown: i may just keep them ds since the soles may crumble

I don't see foams around here (NoVA, DMV whatever you wanna call it) nearly as much as the old days.

Joints is really dead bruh.

Still got the classics tucked though :pimp:

That’s all that matters. If I do see someone wearing a pair here, they’re always whatever the last one released.

So Let em die, I’m still here. I’ll grab pairs at 70-90 all day long

Normal. Some more than others. I have a few 97s and early 02s that the suede is still nice. Just depends on how they were stored and worn

Not NYC or DMV :nthat:
Im from the Bay Area...and feel like im the only one that rocks foams heavy...everyone else is on the yeezy train or whatever is hyped up

Have not bought a pair of Foamposites on release day, much less for “retail” in at least 3-4 years. But I couldn’t try my luck on the 3m swoosh pair. Bought on NDC with 10% military and 7% cash back on Rakuten. So $201 delivered. Also grabbed that snakeskin pair for $120 the same day

Just wanted to contribute a couple pics of my Flightposite 1 collection. Lately, I have been extremely fortunate to find pairs in my size for next to nothing. Close to completing the entire set (2014's and newer don't exist imo). Still on the hunt for white/black TB, Pearlized Navy, and Carolinas. The VIP and JKidd pairs will probably never be found for a reasonable price in 11.5-12, so I can live without them.

97EB9087-8733-4865-9FB8-C3FD198BABD7.jpeg
7B51A0BC-9386-43F3-B419-9BA247E1E7AD.jpeg

Just wanted to contribute a couple pics of my Flightposite 1 collection. Lately, I have been extremely fortunate to find pairs in my size for next to nothing. Close to completing the entire set (2014's and newer don't exist imo). Still on the hunt for white/black TB, Pearlized Navy, and Carolinas. The VIP and JKidd pairs will probably never be found for a reasonable price in 11.5-12, so I can live without them.

Dope collection man! I’ve been buying Foamposites for deals recently as well. I still don’t have a single pair of FP1s... but happy to see someone else still in it and post.

Back
Top Bottom