THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

laugh.gif

is this dude getting banned or just making up new sns?

So. . . .Your mad because I told him that you fold your sock over?

I did not mean to embarass you, hence leading you to focus the attention on me. Very smart.

I am different than I was year + ago, if you still want to hold grudges, or "call" me out, that is fine. I prolly deserve it.

But ppl do deserve second chances.

Not even like that dude... i was not trying to diss you, i was just suprised b/c You knew that i did that...

"HENCE" the attention on you b/c i remember you asking me how do i make my shoes look cool... and i remembered some dude nt86 or aj flint askingme that...

im not mad at all. i didnt mean to diss you. i was just wondering how you knew that... sorry for the misinterpretation.

I understand man, sorry for any problems that may have been brought on by myself.

I dont remember asking you that, bc I am aware of the sock technique, and tend to do it with my shoes that have a flimbsy tongue.

Its all good.

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

I am different than I was year + ago, if you still want to hold grudges, or "call" me out, that is fine. I prolly deserve it.

But ppl do deserve second chances.
never had any problems with you homie...I just dont understand the reason for the name change?

this is the first time I have heard of that technique being used. It makes the shoes look good. But I assume you have to buy a slightly larger size in order todo that. if i attempted to do that with mine, I wouldn't be able to walk a few steps. My shoes would constrict my feet so bad causing me to pass out.

new addition to my foam family
happy.gif

first foam lite pair..i WILL unDS these VERY soon
wink.gif

thank you searchin4js

Originally Posted by tjudah87

Here are some of my posite's
vqpn5f.jpg

28kj98l.jpg

xpo2mg.jpg

i41pa9.jpg

2ee97gl.jpg

vykwow.jpg

34dixx3.jpg

t9xnwm.jpg

2pq80ox.jpg

23hpymw.jpg

1zyhohl.jpg

2wn1zx5.jpg

dz85rp.jpg

9ld1g4.jpg

aaizy0.jpg
ill collection
u my man are mos def a Bmore cat with that heat.
Diggin the Jkidd pine/navy flightposites especially
pimp.gif

Mel0nhead...nice pick up...

TJudaH87...nice posite collection.

edit...undsd these today

awp5rr.jpg

been hearing allot of hate for the PRO's
yall cant be serious...yall half steppin
both have pair that the other dont and those are a MUST
ie PRO's = Pearls
ONE's= Royals
heres some samples
foam06-1.jpg

nike-foamposite-black-red-2.jpg

if only they dropped the black/red and black/cactus with translucent soles....

I don't get why Nike keeps releasing black/black models of basketball shoes over and over again when they could've had the opportunity to make evendoper colourways, the matte-black One's were utterly boring... i cringe at the fact that they will be keeping up with this trend and release black/black1/2 cents, black/black Penny 2's and black/black griffeys...

THIS HAS PROBABLY BEEN ASkEDd BEFOR BUT WiTHh ALL THiS BEiNG SAiD; WHATS MORE COMFORTABLE? FLIGHTS, SOLO FLIGHTS, FOAMS, 1/2CENTS, FOAM LITES, OR ULTRAPOSITES?

REDd SPYDER wrote:
THIS HAS PROBABLY BEEN ASkEDd BEFOR BUT WiTHh ALL THiS BEiNG SAiD; WHATS MORE COMFORTABLE? FLIGHTS, SOLO FLIGHTS, FOAMS, 1/2CENTS, FOAM LITES, OR ULTRA POSITES?
for me its still the foams... the cut of the shoe is perfect. its right by your ankle bone and it wraps around your foot. flights are good but thecomfort isnt there like the foams.
1/2 cents naw...
solo flights not so much, i use mine as beaters and the insole is horrible...
foam lites... i wouldnt know, i tried them on, they felt good, but wouldnt really know
ultra posites... i wouldnt know nor would i want to know. they look very uncomfortable.

anyways. i wore these couple days ago... now these are super comfortable.

3411822645_f4a8d589c8.jpg

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

THIS HAS PROBABLY BEEN ASkEDd BEFOR BUT WiTHh ALL THiS BEiNG SAiD; WHATS MORE COMFORTABLE? FLIGHTS, SOLO FLIGHTS, FOAMS, 1/2CENTS, FOAM LITES, OR ULTRA POSITES?

They're all comfortable. Just depends on personal preference.

But I'll agree with NWT, the Lebron IV is straight " 6am VAG" status.

My posites! The black on blacks I was talking about a couple pages back. Got em for $150 vvvnds.!

Rocked em all weekend! I love the way they looked tied tight but it kills my left foot. So loose it is!

man, I need those all black ones to finish my collection. They slipped my hands just a few weeks ago. Keep regretting every time I see the pics.

I was just browsing the other site (not ebay lol) and saw a DS 11.5 pair of Royal Foams for $375 shipped.

Not the best price, but pretty good for what Ive seen them go for recently.

Back
Top Bottom