THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

After searching for months i finally copped these of eBay for $100
pimp.gif

l_2ce7f47f693943548d6136710ec0adc3.jpg
Sherlock if you have the blue purple or red colorway of this shoe please let me know
nerd.gif
Swear I've never seen these go over $10... $20... $30 tops on the bay.

grin.gif

I've never seen a pair SELL period.

And I'm not hating on you. Congrats on finding something you've always liked. [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]But imo they resemble a storm trooper helmet[/color]. No bueno.
roll.gif

undsd these today....

99mik5.jpg

I have a pair of White/Maroon Pureposites. I wanted the Neon Royals and the Silvers with the swoosh by the ankle.

A 3 year search is over...

$177.50 Shipped
a126_1.JPG

I'll take pics upon arrival.

All I need black pros with gum soles to complete the set! Someone hook it up!

grin.gif

^^^nice pickup, congrats.

what size r u? if ur a 12....u can sell me ur carbon fiber FP 1's and i'll get you a pair of black pro's with the clear/gum sole...just have tosnatch and run in my friends closet......don't worry....he'll forgive me.....lol

Thanks man but I'm going to have to pass... I'm a size 9.5, but can do 9 and 10.

I don't think I'll ever part ways with my carbons.
grin.gif

lol ok.....i wouldn't part with them either if i had them. regret not splurging on the size 11.5 i saw on the bay for $400 last year.

i'm sure any size 9-10'ers who were plotting on ur carbons read that and started:

It's amazing how the red/black pros flopped HARD when they came out and are now sought more sought after than the white and blue pair.

I hated them with a passion back then but I wouldn't mind having them now. Just not for the ridiculous prices they sell for on flightclub. Off of GP aloneI still refuse to cough up more than $170.

Those black on black are on my grail list, Once I get those my collection will be complete. i love the flat look, it doesn't stand out.

i still need some of these foams.

any one got any of these in a sz 11 ? ive helped out some of you guys so return the favor please !

silver and black flight posites.
black and red Foams
Pearl Foams
Black and red penny foam ones.

please help me !

Back
Top Bottom