THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Just wanted to post these comparison pics of 97,07,and 11 Royals Foams. You can tell which ones are which by the soles, but the OG's are Unlaced. All 3 are DS and Sz 9.5

OG and 07

OG and 11

07 and 11

Nice comparision shots, think we can all agree the 2011's don't touch either of the other two.  Nice OG's btw, I have 3 pairs myself and none are that icey 
pimp.gif

yeah el bro them og's are so icey, i need me a pair definetly..

yo mayhem, you just be coming up on some joints... did the carbon fp1's always have a white sole, i remember them having a black sole.. im not working hard enough

Any idea where I could locate donor soles for a pair of black pros?? Looking to pick up some for sz 12 black pros

Originally Posted by crutches252

Any idea where I could locate donor soles for a pair of black pros?? Looking to pick up some for sz 12 black pros
I'd check ebay or ISS, but with the recent foam craze don't expect to get them as cheap as you'd like

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Damn Matt....could have used that 11.5
laugh.gif

got these in recently.....never was a fan of this colorway but.....
5752677268_7d3f0a0887_z.jpg

....i got 'em so i can make these a reality, soles already off and being cleaned!
devil.gif

5754866319_49d1ebd5a4_z.jpg

There was a pair of Black Flightposite 1's with a white sole on ebay about 4-5 years ago. I think size 14, 15 or 16. I think dude even had a pic of KG playing a game in them. They were UNREAL. Were way out of my price range at the time.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

yo mayhem, you just be coming up on some joints... did the carbon fp1's always have a white sole, i remember them having a black sole.. im not working hard enough
nah they have a charcoal colored sole, looks black with age and wear.
5633143946_08ae00582e.jpg

Originally Posted by villansfinest

There was a pair of Black Flightposite 1's with a white sole on ebay about 4-5 years ago. I think size 14, 15 or 16. I think dude even had a pic of KG playing a game in them. They were UNREAL. Were way out of my price range at the time.
yea those are KG's P.E.'s....exactly what inspired me to put a white sole on the carbons
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Justin, you gotta tell me your setup on photos bro
nerd.gif
this is it right here....the table in my office break room
laugh.gif
....the camera is usually where the lens cap is. Added in the off camera flash and whichever lens i'm using....and that's it.

5761707899_070681242c_z.jpg

How in the world do you keep those carolinas looking so fresh?!? I remember them yellowing on store shelves...

Originally Posted by NycPosite

some comparison pic (excuse the iphone cam)

look at the back of the Limes and then look at the other 3. 
30t6p3b.gif
 @ Nike...i took some pics the other day and saw the same thing with my Limes and Cactus's

knocked off another grail off  the list 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
 should be here by the end of the week (aka the pair that started my posite addiction
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

knocked off another grail off  the list 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
 should be here by the end of the week (aka the pair that started my posite addiction
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)
What pairs do you NOT have
30t6p3b.gif

Can't wait to see this 
pimp.gif

Caros lookin good up there Cee!

Limes lookin good, but that pic up there will keep me from owning a pair
tired.gif
ribs on the back are my favorite part of the shoe...damn you Nike
30t6p3b.gif

anyway...

wore these last night/this morning.
1zgx4e1.jpg

Originally Posted by BigTy23

How in the world do you keep those carolinas looking so fresh?!? I remember them yellowing on store shelves...

i guess just the luck of the draw..

Very Nice S Dubl. Theres a pair of those in my size for like $100 on ebay but the suede is all cracked and heel drag smh

Originally Posted by got shoes

some comparison pic (excuse the iphone cam)

look at the back of the Limes and then look at the other 3. 
30t6p3b.gif
 @ Nike...i took some pics the other day and saw the same thing with my Limes and Cactus's
yep
30t6p3b.gif
noticed it when i took these comparison shots

t642uu.jpg

dg6ov8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom