The Official WDYWT Air Jordan Edition Vol. 3 (2008!): INTRODUCING THE JUMPMAN LOYALISTS!

dnice901

Banned
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I am UND'S-ING these to wear to the mall and pick some of those POLO hoodies that are on sale
happy.gif

ON MY WAY OUT OF THE DOOR THE POST MAN GREATED ME WITH THESE VIA EXPRESS MAIL.... HAPPY NEW YEAR INDEED!!!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFreaks

the post office is open on New Years?

Thats the same thing I thought, when I asked him about it he said," I am doing express deliveries only." That's crazy, but I ain'tcomplaining because I was expecting them to come tomorrow.

Dope XIIIs Dnice. I almost picked up a DS pair last week,b ut got something else instead. How much you get them for if you don't mind me asking?

Originally Posted by Dnice901

$109.00
roll.gif
Man I always steal these things from people!!!!

eek.gif
Are they DS? Damn the pair I was going to get was over 2bills.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Dnice901

$109.00
roll.gif
Man I always steal these things from people!!!!

eek.gif
Are they DS? Damn the pair I was going to get was over 2bills.

For $109.99. I should be locked up because I straight up stole these from that guy
laugh.gif
First DS white/midnight navy VI'S for $100.99 now this
happy.gif
... What's next Eminem encore IV'S for $250.00
roll.gif
I pray to GOD that happens
wink.gif

...to the movies with wife & her parents to see "Charlie Wilson's War". Great film.

3%'s (shoes are prestine, but lighting makes them look yellow...eh)

Happy New Year NT!

Big shout out to the new Jumpman Loyalists: Dnice, qklsrtype, dalitso, cement_greyman, and tellyjesko. happy new year!Anybody who is interested in joining, we are taking applications for the newest team of 2008: all you have to do is post your collection... i will then inboxyou...

what i wore today, one of the best retro(non-OG) colorways IMO
870saxw.jpg

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

...to the movies with wife & her parents to see "Charlie Wilson's War". Great film.

3%'s (shoes are prestine, but lighting makes them look yellow...eh)

Happy New Year NT!

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

I love those shoes, the navy blue/yellow colorway is nice also! Why can't Jordan Brand release non I-XXIII shoes like that anymore?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom