The Official WDYWT Air Jordan Edition Vol. 3 (2008!): INTRODUCING THE JUMPMAN LOYALISTS!

Nice stuff everyone.
tongue.gif

sm8rpg.jpg

These are actually hard to crease.
happy.gif

Official 1st Day On Nike Talk I HAd To Do The Right **(ThinG)!!!*LS3's*(KeEpIn It FresH).. ReppIn <FrEshNO >CAli!!!!!
Lovin the Heat in Here (I Present to YOu)..RetRO KIng 211 its My Time to Start Posting!!!!!! NIce to meet Every >Sneaker Head<........GOne........

2j603ty.jpg

117gqrk.jpg

I know I dont post what I wear much, but I would like to become a Jumpman Loyalist and when it gets warmer here in Cincy I will post as much as I can. Thesepics of my OG XIIIs are the only ones I still have from my old computer, I have many other Jays that I will post in the future. Also I really wanna be JumpmanLoyalist #420 if that is possible
laugh.gif
. Ok so for the person(s) who decide who a Jumpman Loyalist can be let me know or something thx.

2hgbc08.jpg

mj8t1z.jpg

Jaehow-Always regretted not getting those XIXs. Very nice.
tek9pnda-13s rock. I just need those OG white red and black XIIIs to complete my collection. Can't wait to see whatelse you got.
dalisto and killerjumpshot-love those VIIIs, need to rock mine some time.*edit(again) That Valles Dude-nice fit
pimp.gif

Dnice901-
pimp.gif
I need those VIIIs too.

Loving the variety people, keep it up.

today

NICE KICKS TO ALL MY JUMPMAN LOYALIST!!!
man too much heat and nice fits, white cement III and IV, oly vi man yall killin it! dmp vi, dope XIII's mad VIII

J U M P M A N L O Y A L I S T #42

eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

been a very, very, very long and stressful past week or so
havent had a chance 2 post much really but will get back on it
much props to the Loyalists...keep heatin it up yall

be safe and stay fresh

FreSH fit skyler Keep UP the HEAT!!! and reppin the no...209 noW for ME!!! haha. RetRO KinGZ. drew deezzzy!

jordanhead7792 killerjumpshot - good looks

dalitso - my dude..those are fresh VIIIs..cant bring myself to rock mine yet haha.
shoehead23 - thanks man..but youre killin it with those damn IVs!!! (i still need me a pair
frown.gif
)

anyways..to school

huf.huf.levis.cgIX
2249459985_1f72e15954_o.jpg

cgixna4.jpg

Originally Posted by qksLvrtypeS

jordanhead7792 killerjumpshot - good looks

dalitso - my dude..those are fresh VIIIs..cant bring myself to rock mine yet haha.
shoehead23 - thanks man..but youre killin it with those damn IVs!!! (i still need me a pair
frown.gif
)

anyways..to school

huf.huf.levis.cgIX
2249459985_1f72e15954_o.jpg

cgixna4.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah thanks every One Lets Get this Loyalist Game On Fire Like Mj In his Xiv's Last shot agAinst thA JAzzz....in98.......

oh i gotta break out the IXs 2maro qksLvrtypeS those are clean!!! ima try to talk the wifey intobringin out the french blue joints with me lol.

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

I know I dont post what I wear much, but I would like to become a Jumpman Loyalist and when it gets warmer here in Cincy I will post as much as I can. These pics of my OG XIIIs are the only ones I still have from my old computer, I have many other Jays that I will post in the future. Also I really wanna be Jumpman Loyalist #420 if that is possible
laugh.gif
. Ok so for the person(s) who decide who a Jumpman Loyalist can be let me know or something thx.

2hgbc08.jpg

mj8t1z.jpg
eek.gif

Clean kicks everyone! And although the Aquas are commonly seen in here, that shirt goes hard with them.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom