The Official WDYWT Air Jordan Edition Vol. 3 (2008!): INTRODUCING THE JUMPMAN LOYALISTS!

Dnice901-
pimp.gif
x235235

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

people who passed on those red suede 21's are loco. great pic homie!!!!!!!!
exactly. funny how they are hitting/passing the 200$ mark... good thing i got 2 of them a week after they came out and with a 50%......
glasses.gif
. sometimes i wonder if my girl thinks im cool...
laugh.gif

i wouldnt be surprised if these hit the 300$ mark within this year....
grin.gif

Clean XX1's never wear them.

Decided to wear mine today, to enjoy the nice day in the bay!

o8cq3k.jpg

grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by That Valles Dude

Originally Posted by qksLvrtypeS

jordanhead7792 killerjumpshot - good looks

dalitso - my dude..those are fresh VIIIs..cant bring myself to rock mine yet haha.
shoehead23 - thanks man..but youre killin it with those damn IVs!!! (i still need me a pair
frown.gif
)

anyways..to school

huf.huf.levis.cgIX
2249459985_1f72e15954_o.jpg

cgixna4.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For some reason this pic makes me wanna give up mine...
frown.gif

If they're 10.5 - 11 .....let me know!!!
happy.gif

peace

qksLvrtypeS lol look at what you started son. i had to do it as well, beautiful day in the bay

Bonus i need this when i ride

no i didnt ride in the IXs lol

Originally Posted by jordansequallife

Originally Posted by never wear them

Jaehow wrote:
MY DUDE dalitso HAS MORE HEAT THAN ALOT OF THE PPL IN HERE POSTING WITH EASE...these toilet-bowl-mouthed-noobs needa [budden] chiiiiLLL [/budden]

on a side note DAM its my 900th post, and im still talkin like the boss that i am lol jk DALISTO IS ALWAYS GIVING PROPS TO EVERYONE EVEN IF THEY DRESS LIKE IDIOTS.

jordansequallife , YOU ARE A DOUCHE. DALISTO HAS MORE HEAT THAN YOU PROBABLY HAVE. DONT FLAME IF YOU DONT KNOW HIM.

I wasn't throwing any negative comments on his sneakers, I even ended my first post with "nice heat". I was just commenting on his style of clothing, he doesn't have to listen to me and change it up(not that he would). I just wanted to state my opinion..

Dont hate on him.

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

Originally Posted by jordansequallife

Originally Posted by never wear them

Jaehow wrote:
MY DUDE dalitso HAS MORE HEAT THAN ALOT OF THE PPL IN HERE POSTING WITH EASE...these toilet-bowl-mouthed-noobs needa [budden] chiiiiLLL [/budden]

on a side note DAM its my 900th post, and im still talkin like the boss that i am lol jk DALISTO IS ALWAYS GIVING PROPS TO EVERYONE EVEN IF THEY DRESS LIKE IDIOTS.

jordansequallife , YOU ARE A DOUCHE. DALISTO HAS MORE HEAT THAN YOU PROBABLY HAVE. DONT FLAME IF YOU DONT KNOW HIM.

I wasn't throwing any negative comments on his sneakers, I even ended my first post with "nice heat". I was just commenting on his style of clothing, he doesn't have to listen to me and change it up(not that he would). I just wanted to state my opinion..

Dont hate on him.

I aint stickin up for homeboy, but "hate" is such a strong word for dude critquing dalitso's wardrobe. Maybe dude's intent wasn'tto piss people off, even if it did, but everybody shouldn't be afraid to speak their opinion or always be perceived as a "hater" even if thecomment wasn't exactly complimentary. My advice to dude tryin to comment on dalitso is simply do you...dalitso's a cool dude, got his own style, rocksplenty of heat and gives respect. The man's comfortable in own fits, and that's all good....I don't go out of my way to disrespect anyone...unlessit comes at me first.

Aqua's to class, where we had to sit outside for an hour because of a bomb threat...who calls a bomb threat to a fashion school seriously??

Today green toe spizzzzzzikes, lets bring the heat from freshno!!!! Hitting you with the jumpman black widow laser tee exclusive!!!!!!!!!!!!! RETROKING 211

52gnxt.jpg

260btbm.jpg

IT WASSSSS FAT TUESDAY!!!!!!! SO I WASSS DOIN IT LIVE!!!!!!!!DNT HATE THA PLAYER HATE SHOE MAKER LOL HAHHHAHAHAHA

Originally Posted by Jaehow

skyler23jordan you got too much goin on in your txt lol, dope IIIs tho...too bright for my eyes. keep it up and welcome to NT, expect to be flamed haha.
1. im psychic...

or

2. i've see it one too many times on NT lol.

ima go with #2 on this

Back
Top Bottom