The Official WDYWT Air Jordan Edition Vol. 3 (2008!): INTRODUCING THE JUMPMAN LOYALISTS!

iam Alredy stAtinG To Like ThIs NT gaMe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!people Really Do Get Emotional///lol Omg this is toooooo funnny!!!!!!!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
Ha
LEt THA War BeGin LorD Of WAr211!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mob Afiliated!!!!!!!!!!!
tongue.gif
Ha
tongue.gif
Ha

jordanhead7792- Aquas are DOPE!
elterrible23- NICE XIIs
GOOD STUFF ON THESE PAST COUPLE OF PAGES.qksLvrtypeS those are some crispy IXs! WHAT I WORE FOR FRIDAY

Originally Posted by skyler23jordan

iam Alredy stAtinG To Like ThIs NT gaMe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!people Really Do Get Emotional///lol Omg this is toooooo funnny!!!!!!!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
Ha
tongue.gif
Ha
tongue.gif
Ha
ohwell.gif
what?

skyler23jordan wrote:
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
Ha
tongue.gif
Ha
tongue.gif
Ha
dude.........................
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Today green toe spizzzzzzikes, lets bring the heat from freshno!!!! Hitting you with the jumpman black widow laser tee exclusive!!!!!!!!!!!!! RETROKING 211

52gnxt.jpg

260btbm.jpg

I knew they were going to attack this guy, I just knew it...... You guyz are crazy
grin.gif
Cool Spiz'ikes. Just my two cents that shirt isn't exclusive, when I wasworking at NIKE it was in the give away bin. The give away bin was for employee give away day, just a lil F.Y.I.. Anyways do you homie, but some of these guyzsee JB clothing as taboo.... so you gotta come correct, or be up for a lil constructive criticism
wink.gif

^ nice spizikes man. and nice suede 21's back there. in search for some of those
pimp.gif

Yo!!!!!< (Never where THem)!!!!!> Yo SpiZzZZikeSSS Are SOooo FrESHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks. best "spizyikes" out of all. my opinion. i have the "og" colorway, but these are just something else...

been a min.
watup 2 all da loyalists
Dnice- nice 13's bruh...hope everything is str8 after the storms man...i still know people w/out power
never wear em- dope "spizyikes"...i hate i passed on them
mad.gif

today...just chillin on a gorgeous day
303215237.jpg

yesterday
303215247.jpg

303215266.jpg

stay blessed, and stay fresh

^^ I wasn't affected by the tornadoes nor my J's
tongue.gif
I think Imight head up to Cashville in an hour to hit up Phat Kaps if I feel up to the drive. I am thinking I will do some sort of collection post here soon.....maybein a week or two if I feel like breaking all those out. Probably will just showcase some of my personal favs (GRAILS) because trying to take 100+ pics with anI Phone & then emailing them will be a muther
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom