The Official WDYWT Air Jordan Edition Vol. 3 (2008!): INTRODUCING THE JUMPMAN LOYALISTS!

seb - nice Vs and DMP XI.

last time i wore these i was painting in them, the midsole is just about ready to give...

2hpq4g2.jpg

ucasta Dope IV's, hate to hear that they might be coming to an end
frown.gif
Makes me think, should I wear mine more often before I am not able to.

Originally Posted by That Valles Dude

See you guys are hating on dalitso for the wrong reasons. Who cares he rocks JB clothes, see if you're going to hate dude hate him because of his collection...%@%% that's why i hate dude

Jk but really i do hate you for some jays you have man....great collection my dude

we all know he has an nice collection..but he has no swag at all at puttin together a outfit..

Nice kix to everyone especially those 13's on the last page still haven't un-deadstocked mine.... Well 2day wore my beaters to work 2day....

preciate the feedback dalitso, shoofoo, airuphere, solelifted, and my teammate black ice..

fresh true blues there jumpmanfeva.. lol nice fit too.
smokin.gif

icy as usual columbias there shoehead
pimp.gif

303934911.jpg

Today--- To the mall to get the girlfriend some stuff and picked upsome new kenneth coles.. and CW post sleeping over for VDAY..

Dam why can't life always be this easy..

IrvKInG!!!!! Good LOokin Out I feEl Your( Juice).
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
..........You Are A True MAsterMInd...........
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2wp4ad2.jpg

9i7qts.jpg

ip5x54.jpg

pimp.gif
frown.gif
!!!!!!!!!Today Puting Out THe Fire Wit A LIL Bit Of MISt!
frown.gif
!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

tongue.gif
Sincerley ((((((((((ReTrOKInG*211*)))))))))))))
laugh.gif

shoehead23, no hate but do you actually wear your shoes or just put them on for pics? because they always look ds and never have any creases

Back
Top Bottom