The Official Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y LIVE IN CONCERT.. Still No release date, Also this will be an AL

Will anyone be listening to this tape when it drops tomorrow and also do you think it can be as good as HOW FLY was?

Finally today is the day, Roll up and get paid

Last edited:
Is there a thread already on this topic, or do people not fuk with these 2 artist?

Got my album art ready :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: gotta cop some trees lata as well

Thats a pretty dope art cover up there might have to use it myself ! and TVERCETTI305 link will be avail on datpiff or hotnewhiphop im pretty sure

Datpiff is 100 percent gunna crash for mad long like when tayloraldice dropped.. I couldnt even get that **** til like 2 in the morning when it dropped around 9 pm :smh:

^til when? N this is kinda reminiscent of the anticipation for How Fly n how that kept getting pushed back lol

MAN i cant ****** beleive they pushed this **** back because they wanna make sure they get the samples cleared first. **** man i need this in my playlist like NOW

Those tweets seem like hes kinda referring to the whole Mac Miller & Lord Finesse situation smh. Finesse single handedly ****** the whole mixtape game up with that BS he pulled smh

I cant beleive these fools waited till the day of to announce this crap can we get a leak to a track or something

MAN i cant ****** beleive they pushed this **** back because they wanna make sure they get the samples cleared first. **** man i need this in my playlist like NOW

I'm not even mad. It's a legit reason to push a mixtape back. Look at what Frank and Mac are going through.

Yo...ya'll need to get this thru your heads:

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT PUSH BACKS ON FREE MUSIC

They're giving you something that you obviously want...for free. How on earth can you complain about push backs?

I'm not even mad. It's a legit reason to push a mixtape back. Look at what Frank and Mac are going through.
it deff is a legit reason but cmon how long ago did it happend to mac and frank though ? yano they shoulda been knew this and shouldnt of have told us the day of ! or atleast make sure everything is legit BEFORE you put out a date.

Back
Top Bottom