||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

jupiter knows absolutely nothing about music. PJ put himself in the same boat by his comments.

In the end, content is what makes good music. Reason why we hold people the likes of Dre3000, Biggie, Jay, Em, Nas, Lupe in such hip hop regard is their ability to tell a story with actual content and not adlibs every other line.

TYGA is hot trash and take that "like me" song. How you rap about getting a girl home yet you tell her no because your phones stays off yet you manage to get her over your house the very next line? IT MAKES NO EFFIN SENSE!!!!

NT SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO PUT AN AGE LIMIT IN MUSIC FORUM.
damn man, i thought the way i typed those would give it away that i was being sarcastic.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

jupiter knows absolutely nothing about music. PJ put himself in the same boat by his comments.

In the end, content is what makes good music. Reason why we hold people the likes of Dre3000, Biggie, Jay, Em, Nas, Lupe in such hip hop regard is their ability to tell a story with actual content and not adlibs every other line.

TYGA is hot trash and take that "like me" song. How you rap about getting a girl home yet you tell her no because your phones stays off yet you manage to get her over your house the very next line? IT MAKES NO EFFIN SENSE!!!!

NT SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO PUT AN AGE LIMIT IN MUSIC FORUM.
damn man, i thought the way i typed those would give it away that i was being sarcastic.
Naw he's a %*+%***. He needs you tell him these type of things.

Ninjahood is saying real stuff though. I like Wiz but someone needs to slap him in the back of the head sometimes and tell him get back to his old ways when he used to really spit. Its a time and place for everything. Don't nobody wanna hear this ___ singing and harmonizing when you at a major radio station on AIR
laugh.gif
. That's the time when you supposed to GO IN. Maybe son just lost his edge, i dont know.

That %#%+ he pulled on that BET Cypher still gives me nightmares
laugh.gif

Never the less im still a fan of both Vado and Wiz.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Ninjahood is saying real stuff though. I like Wiz but someone needs to slap him in the back of the head sometimes and tell him get back to his old ways when he used to really spit. Its a time and place for everything. Don't nobody wanna hear this ___ singing and harmonizing when you at a major radio station on AIR
laugh.gif
. That's the time when you supposed to GO IN. Maybe son just lost his edge, i dont know.

laugh.gif

This is what disappoints me....Wiz has the ability to go in like all these other dudes...yet he CHOOSES to spit these sub-par bars.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i kinda liked the BET Cypher, though...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's where this guy comes in..pause
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by handullz

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That BET Cypher verse Wiz spit is old; think he was talking along those lines. When I herd it I just shook my head.

Bar for Bar Lupe Fiasco is the Best in the game...but as far as music goes..its much more than just lyrics...that's what most of you simple minded %##%* can get beyond..NYC dudes will forever believe NYC is the rap capital...get out of the 90s

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's where this guy comes in..pause
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yep. Dude kills his radio freestyles

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Bar for Bar Lupe Fiasco is the Best in the game...but as far as music goes..its much more than just lyrics...that's what most of you simple minded %##%* can get beyond..NYC dudes will forever believe NYC is the rap capital...get out of the 90s

umm nyc CREATED hiphip and rap music so it will ALWAYS be da rap capital, word to Jerusalem.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

ninjahood wrote:

umm nyc CREATED hiphip and rap music so it will ALWAYS be da rap capital, word to Jerusalem.

Canada created basketball. Does that make them the basketball capitol of the world?
well technically basketball was created in springfield, MA, albeit by a canadian.. but springfield serves as the basketball capital
smile.gif

The show last night was a banger!

Had so much fun chilled wit Wiz all weekend.

Since we was in South Florida n it was Khaleds BDay we got to slide thru wit Ross and Diddy at Kings of Diamonds which was epic

Diddy came to the show too and showed mad love and hung wit us the WHOLE night and showed us around

I burned 1 wit Will and now I'm catching my flight as I type

Just to drop my NTers wit some info Jezzy called Wiz while we was in the LV store here and said he wanna hop on the remix that same night the verse was sent along with other artist who Wiz said he gonna surprise us wit including his on Taylorz

But before King Of Diamonds Wiz hit up Swizzy to do the intro to Black & Yellow remix

So just be on the look out.......o yeah n Diddy said he would do anything to be on the remix lol

Mac Miller is extremely talented. Rostrum needs to make him their main artist cause he's really somethin special.
I see Wiz's buzz dying out sooner or later. I think the move to Atlantic was bad. As soon as this whole "smoke weed, taylor gang an jets" movement dies it it's over for him unfortunately.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Mac Miller is extremely talented. Rostrum needs to make him their main artist cause he's really somethin special.
I see Wiz's buzz dying out sooner or later. I think the move to Atlantic was bad. As soon as this whole "smoke weed, taylor gang an jets" movement dies it it's over for him unfortunately.
As long as he drops tapes like POTC2, Flight School, and Kush & OJ his buzz will not die anytime soon....now if he drops half a.ss material like BAR & Deal or No Deal (even though there's a handful of songs i mess w/ on both these projects) well then he's in trouble.

But on the real he needs to give us info on another tape....with both there buzz's being at damn near there highest point Wiz and Spitta should truely drop How Fly 2 as there next tape in early 2011.

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

Originally Posted by handullz

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That BET Cypher verse Wiz spit is old; think he was talking along those lines. When I herd it I just shook my head.
That Cypher verse was from the 'How Fly' mixtape that dropped LAST YEAR.
When I saw son spitting that verse I was so disappointed
30t6p3b.gif

Gotta love NT. Talking about his buzz is gonna die and dude has yet to drop his album. Wiz speaks to his fans like Jigga, Ross and Wayne cant. The common fan can not get into selling kilos or buying NBA teams. I mess with Wiz simply cuz dude is just like me. He lives like me and says things I can relate to. I think a majority of his fans feel the same. As long as he can stick to being who he is I think he can stick around for a minute.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Wiz speaks to his fans like Jigga, Ross and Wayne cant. The common fan can not get into selling kilos or buying NBA teams. I mess with Wiz simply cuz dude is just like me. He lives like me and says things I can relate to. I think a majority of his fans feel the same. As long as he can stick to being who he is I think he can stick around for a minute.
in another words da more he reaches for that mainstream da more his buzz is gonna die cuz people like you will turn your backs on him as soon as he gets to levels

like drake where he aspires to be.

and what makes you think jigga, rick ross, and wayne don't speak to da common man? same reason people like watchin TOP GEAR is da same reason like that ostentatious

rap...escapism.

for wiz's OWN good he needs to learn how to really rap cuz there WILL be a blacklash.....it happens to EVERYONE, what way when people are railing against him he

can still find hospitable surroundings with rap fans that respect bars and wordplay, doesn't matter how your image is.

Last night Will said there working on Mac's next project and expect something out from Wiz in March

and they gonna be doin a tour for 2011 arenas only Mac as the opener Wiz as the headliner and Spitta and others to show at dates too

but mainly he said they workin on building Mac

plus he let me here a song Mac just did wit Wiz sounds kinda like Mesmorized it has Wiz rappin and Mac singing like Wiz's 'Who I Am" the whole song

Cats like Mac Miller and Asher HAVE to be able to rap. Because they're white.

That have to prove themselves more.

If Mac or Asher went on a radio show freestylin' on some "*Snicker Giggle* ABC, 123...@!%$" like Wiz does he'd be in trouble.
laugh.gif

I might actually download that Mac Miller @!%$ today. I thought he was a corn but his music isn't bad.

Sidenote: Why are people always walking behind him in his videos
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom