||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

Cragmatic wrote:

mad.gif

Tickets went on sale yesterday for a show an hour from here, my friend said he'd pick them up for us. He didn't and now they are sold out.
mad.gif

How does Wiz sell out in a day yet Cole can't even fill 1/3 of the Venue I went to
roll.gif

Yeah its here in K-Zoo. I had the hookup for them up till yester this morning.....but 1) your a Michigan fan & 2) No Pics

They were up on Craigslist too tho.

Already got tickets for the Royal Oak show... gonna be a little bit more of a drive tho
frown.gif

Smh I was tryna get tickets for this but they sold out fast 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Cragmatic wrote:

mad.gif

Tickets went on sale yesterday for a show an hour from here, my friend said he'd pick them up for us. He didn't and now they are sold out.
mad.gif

How does Wiz sell out in a day yet Cole can't even fill 1/3 of the Venue I went to
roll.gif

Yeah its here in K-Zoo. I had the hookup for them up till yester this morning.....but 1) your a Michigan fan & 2) No Pics

Already got tickets for the Royal Oak show... gonna be a little bit more of a drive tho
frown.gif
Smh I was tryna get tickets for this but they sold out fast 
30t6p3b.gif

Even Wu-Tang tickets took longer to sell out around here.... oh well

Cragmatic wrote:

mad.gif

mad.gif

roll.gif

frown.gif

Prolly a better choice in that area anyway...People are stupid around here lately.
30t6p3b.gif

Prime Suspects 36 said:
Cragmatic wrote:

mad.gif

mad.gif

roll.gif

frown.gif

The females alone will be worth the drive. Two artist that bring the females out are Drake and Wiz.

I'm guessing he has a video about to drop, hence Natalie Leno being all hugged up w/ him.

Y'all saying Wiz should drop a video for Puff Bus like it's his track or something.

Real Estate was cool but what Drake did to it > any & everybody who'll jump on that track
sick.gif

& why fam stay bringing up that Wu Tang concert
roll.gif

Cragmatic wrote:

Prime Suspects 36 wrote:

Cragmatic wrote:

mad.gif

mad.gif

roll.gif

frown.gif

Prolly a better choice in that area anyway...People are stupid around here lately.
30t6p3b.gif

Went to a Cudi show at the State Theater in October, there was a HUGE fight that broke out right in front of me. Small dude was swinging at the BIG A Security guy...

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Y'all saying Wiz should drop a video for Puff Bus like it's his track or something.
Oh is it Juicy J's song? Pardon me for my ignorance. I guess the point was missed in my statement but, I just want to see a video for that song.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Oh is it Juicy J's song? Pardon me for my ignorance. I guess the point was missed in my statement but, I just want to see a video for that song.
I'm pretty sure buddies trippin', this is definitely wiz's song.

Eyes closed when I'm steerin, blowin O's out the window, suede on the floor doors plus the ceeeeeeilin'.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
songs too smooth.

Back
Top Bottom