||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Thought son was on his way to being a legend, crazy how much he's regressed. :smh:

Dude put out enough classic material to ride too forever but still damn.

If baffles my mind why he doesn't make music like this anymore. I'm not saying don't do singles or features, but there's nothing wrong with going back to his classic sound every now and then.

Everything he does now is overly commercial and cheesy. I feel like he's hanging with Juicy J too much, rapping like Juicy isn't what got Wiz to where he's at

Last edited:
^I had never heard of Wiz until Kush & OJ dropped, so that's actually a brand new song to me :lol: That Max B influence is outrageous on there

So we gonna act like Wiz didn't COMPLETELY bite K Camp on "Ziploc"?

K Camp's "Cut Off" > "Ziploc" 

I'm hoping this was suppsoed to be overt lol.  Mixtape's back? 

Last edited:
if only cardo didn't leave taylor gang... nowadays he's making these generic trap beats instead of making that classic, smooth _ . Him and sledgren for that matter need to go back to their roots, so wiz can do the same.

until then, 

wiz needs to move back to pittsburgh lock himself in the studio with with sum pack and sum gin with beats from johnny cardo and sledgren. the only solo song i liked from wiz since taylor allderdice.

if only cardo didn't leave taylor gang... nowadays he's making these generic trap beats instead of making that classic, smooth _ . Him and sledgren for that matter need to go back to their roots, so wiz can do the same.

until then, 

when the hook drops I just want to fly thru traffic doing 80

crazy to think this cd  will be 4 years old this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wiz was too cool back then...everyone was dressing like him and shoutin out taylor gang or die

Last edited:
i knew once he got the blonde patch the change was on its way
mean.gif
frown.gif

I retract my earlier statement we dem boyZ is the turn up song every iTunes device needs to have right now no fan boy lol

until then, 
when the hook drops I just want to fly thru traffic doing 80

crazy to think this cd  will be 4 years old this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wiz was too cool back then...everyone was dressing like him and shoutin out taylor gang or die

It was the summer of 2010...World cup on TV...Kush & OJ blasting from my college apartment in Santa Barbara, windows open, all kinds of smoke being passed around

it was a simpler time

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom