||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

if only cardo didn't leave taylor gang... nowadays he's making these generic trap beats instead of making that classic, smooth _ . Him and sledgren for that matter need to go back to their roots, so wiz can do the same.

until then, 

TAKE ME BACK TO THE SUMMER OF 2010!!!

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I find this odd but I've been living in New York and I never heard Wiz Khalifa outside of my own personal music player. No one else ever played his songs like anywhere in New York City and when I heard his songs on the radio it had this ambience to go with it that I wasn't too familiar of...

just my two cents

i wish I would of saw wiz perform live during k&oj days he had  so much good material off that mixtape

i would prob think I was dolemite hearing mezmorized live lol

Last edited:
09-2010 was the pinnacle of my life. I end 2010 by copping cool grey 11s(my grails) and db3s in the same month. Back then I used to smoke kush every day...was getting hollered at by dimes..i had money. And ****. Money and ****...i would hit rock bottom tho...its been ugly ever since

we dem boyz and james bong go hard idc idc

but yea he is def diff than before.

wiz needs to move back to pittsburgh lock himself in the studio with with sum pack and sum gin with beats from johnny cardo and sledgren. the only solo song i liked from wiz since taylor allderdice.

That wasn't even a original verse lol. That his verse from Neakos song Scanners & thats from 2012 haha. Video was cool tho

onifc was wack?

i feel like this third album is goin in the right direction..

seeing wiz perform back them was dope but hes gotten much better

Nah, unless dude drops another California, man that **** had me thinkin TA was gonna be a grown version of KXOJ, just ended up bein a materialistic KXOJ

I'd go POTC 2>>Flight School>>Kush & OJ >> How Fly >> Taylor Allerdice >> Deal or No Deal >> Star Power == Cabin Fever >> ONIFC >> Cabin Fever 2
I had the same feeling when California dropped. TA wasn't all too disappointing though, it was still nice. 

But I think Wiz is finished. I just hope that he'll magically reunite with Juliano and Cardo sometime in the near future.

I had the same feeling when California dropped. TA wasn't all too disappointing though, it was still nice. 
It wasn't, if he took off the skits, The Cruise and that ONIFC track the tape would have been soooo much better

Playing old wiz , watching pineapple express rolling up and ordering some food was the recipe for getting the draws

its like you'd cast a spell on shorty they'd be in such a mood :smh: :nthat:

Last edited:

But I think Wiz is finished. I just hope that he'll magically reunite with Juliano and Cardo sometime in the near future.

Finished?!?! :stoneface:

As far as what????

Relevancy??? Or your musical tastes????

Cuz we all know it ain't the former :stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom