||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Cover for 28 Grams. Super excited. Hopefully this will at least be as good as CF2 :tongue:

would be wild if he got wit lex again

it was one of his most forgettable joints...but that joint got me familiar with problem / iamsu! early

didnt pay attn to that bay sound until after CF2 came out

dj holiday man smh he does too much imo

Came in here hoping to see the link to the mixtape 
mean.gif

Anyhow, Cabin Fever 2 was the worst project Wiz ever dropped...hoping it's at least on par with Taylor Allderdice...that tape was 
pimp.gif

I really like the song California. Sounds like a mix of mezmorized and proceed.
It's been a while.

California 
pimp.gif

Taylor Allderdice was very solid!

Cabin Fever 2 was booboo 
sick.gif
 What the heck happened to Lex Luger? He should have done CF2.

Deep Sleep tho is 
pimp.gif

I still listen to all of Wiz's old stuff quite frequently (fan since '07), and not so much his new stuff.

28 Grams can't be worse than CF2. I'm looking forward to it!

giphy.gif

As good as Cabin Fever 2? That **** had like 4 good songs and a whole bunch of filler :lol:. It was one of his most forgettable releases.

Came in here hoping to see the link to the mixtape :smh:

Anyhow, Cabin Fever 2 was the worst project Wiz ever dropped...hoping it's at least on par with Taylor Allderdice...that tape was :pimp:

It's been a while.

California :pimp:

Taylor Allderdice was very solid!

Cabin Fever 2 was booboo :x  What the heck happened to Lex Luger? He should have done CF2.

Deep Sleep tho is :pimp:  

I still listen to all of Wiz's old stuff quite frequently (fan since '07), and not so much his new stuff.

28 Grams can't be worse than CF2. I'm looking forward to it!

giphy.gif

Reported. All of you :stoneface:

Yall tweakin hard. CF2 was very decent.

Pacc talk
Ridin round
Bout that
Smokin Drinkin
Deep Sleep
Tweak Is Heavy
Nothin Like The Rest

Different soundin Wiz but still great to ride to. I think Had it not been under the "Cabin Fever" title ppl woulda loved it....

Last edited:
He said this month but that's all we know. Would be dope if we got it this weekend, but it will probably be on Tuesday or something.

Last edited:
Yall tweakin hard. CF2 was very decent.

Pacc talk
Ridin round
Bout that
Smokin Drinkin
Deep Sleep
Tweak Is Heavy
Nothin Like The Rest

Different soundin Wiz but still great to ride to. I think Had it not been under the "Cabin Fever" title ppl woulda loved it....
Ppl woulda liked it better prolly but it still had too much Problem on there and some features were terrible, and some of his hooks sucked

Ppl woulda liked it better prolly but it still had too much Problem on there and some features were terrible, and some of his hooks sucked

This tape put me on Problem and I actually enjoyed his verses lol but yea I can admit many hooks/song structures were lazy

I hope this isn't a tape of him rapping over a bunch of unoriginal beats. This song plus the last few he has dropped makes me think it could have a lot of those "Weed Mix" songs he keeps putting out.

Back
Top Bottom