||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

it's okay ... on some songs he tried to let the autotune carry him too much, like he just went in with no effort on melody and expected the autotune to correct it . . . which is a shame cause dude already has a decent "singing" (or whatever you call it with how every rapper does nowadays, rapping with melody) voice

LET'R is a slapper though . . . 808 Mafia and Metro Boomin went crazy on this tape

Tape is decent for the most part. The Future-esque joints are hella meh.

The sample on "Comb Over" though :x :smh: :smokin

"Something Special" is single-worthy. Real smooth.

Delivery was solid on the "Cut Her Off" beat :pimp:

Prolly give this joint a 7/10.

listening now...solid.

these beats crazy...

what iss hittin made me post this

ID Labs like the only producer he puts out material with. they nasty on the beats

Just got around to checking it out only 5 songs deep and so far so good.

It's just crazy no matter when he raps bout weed he always comes with something different never really repeats himself

Aint listen to this yet but does anyone know the actual production credits and features for every song. I cant find em anywhere and Datpiff is too lazy to put them on there smh

Aint listen to this yet but does anyone know the actual production credits and features for every song. I cant find em anywhere and Datpiff is too lazy to put them on there smh

Checkout hotnewhiphop.com nd click on the tape in that site all that should come up

Dont tell me I struck out on a ******* mixtape
indifferent.gif
Still dying at this
roll.gif

Mixtape not in cart Yet

The beats bump on here, but there's an ungodly amount of autotune on this :x :lol:. That mess butchers so many of the good beats on here. No coincidence that the non-Metro Boomin/808 Mafia/Sonny Digital produced tracks are the best ones. Looks like I'm keeping 7 of the 28 tracks on here.

i just breezed thru again

the beats go hard though

between this and brick factory we got some ride around bangers

aw sh
what iss hittin
Incense
foreign
samo
jim brown
on the way
on a plane
banger
handle my biz
something special
wont stop
the rain

the auto tune is decent to me especially since future aint really doing this style now more

metro shines on this...

first time hearin berner too...not bad

tuki went off.

Back
Top Bottom