||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

The beats bump on here, but there's an ungodly amount of autotune on this :x :lol:. That mess butchers so many of the good beats on here. No coincidence that the non-Metro Boomin/808 Mafia/Sonny Digital produced tracks are the best ones. Looks like I'm keeping 7 of the 28 tracks on here.

:stoneface: Lame ***

Man Im so glad he got a beat from Purps. This mixtape is lowkey hella funny though

"YOU GOTTA BE ******** ME"

Last edited:
The beats bump on here, but there's an ungodly amount of autotune on this :x :lol:. That mess butchers so many of the good beats on here. No coincidence that the non-Metro Boomin/808 Mafia/Sonny Digital produced tracks are the best ones. Looks like I'm keeping 7 of the 28 tracks on here.

:stoneface: Lame ***

Shut the **** up already

It's Wiz ******* Khalifa. There never has been, and never will be anything to discuss or talk about when it comes to lyrics.

Pretty much. It's Wiz's style, flow/cadence, and that's all I want to hear from him. If I wanted something super lyrical, I'd listen to somebody else

Last edited:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and here i was thinking he was gone forever..

I gotta listen to the entire mixtape but I heard about 10 songs on the way to the shore yesterday n after awhile it just got boring & repetitive. Ill give it a proper listen later tho

I'm a fan of wiz but 90% of the trap joints on here are garbage.... their are WAY too many people doing that style and it all sounds the same.

All the autotune and flow jacking ruined this.

Why is he tryin to sound like Keif/Soulja Boy?

You have your own lane Wiz, use it!

Back
Top Bottom